Nottingham Forest

Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

😂😂😂

I’m not sure what they’re hoping to achieve by this.

Owner is nuts, ref or PGMOL might need increase security 

One of small heath's recent games, I think it was Cardiff, a ref was due to officiate who was an Huddersfield fan, small heath put in a complaint and they changed the referee, so if Forest, although some said the replacement ref was a Plymouth fan, not sure if that's true, but if Forest complained beforehand then it's surprising that the PL didn't just change referees

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

**** those owners. Utterly pathetic to put that statement out. 

It is, but... if they've asked the PGMOL to change VAR due to potential bias and that hasn't happened, then they've got a point.

Forest (like basically every club I guess) feel really hard done to by VAR decisions/lack of VAR decisions this season so this is just another kind of "look, look!" moment.

Don’t think the first one is a pen.

Second one could go either way since he’s right next time him when kicking but still a handball.

Third looks like he reached over Young and steps on him. Haven’t seen a better angle of it though.

tbf, i would be mad as a hatter if Villa didnt get at least 1, maybe 2 of those 3 penalty shouts.

VAR seems to be a random decision generator rather than a referring tool.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Don’t think the first one is a pen.

Second one could go either way since he’s right next time him when kicking but still a handball.

Third looks like he reached over Young and steps on him. Haven’t seen a better angle of it though.

Thing is, they have all been given as penalties at some point this season.... 

Obviously it is a serious allegation from Forest. It's  gonna be rejected of course by the Premier League. Probably gonna give Nuno a fine/ban for his comments.

Ashley Young using all his luck up. 

I actually think the 3rd is stonewall and the first one probably is one aswell. 

The handball you could give either way. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Smirked all through his post match interview- he knows he’s got away with the lot of them! 

• Like 1

The Young handball should've been given based on what we've seen this season. Close range but in an unnatural position and it's going straight to Wood.

They've had some bad calls with that late Liverpool goal but let's be honest the whole strategy around the club is bonkers.

They've had I think four keepers this season and Selz looks as bad as the two in the first half of the season, went down in instalments for Gana's grasscutter. Origi aswell, what was the point of signing him as he's miles past it at prem level.

That transfer strategy has cost them four points so that will relegate them more than bad decisions.

38 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

They sacked Cooper for Nuno and they're getting pissy about losing football games.

Okay.

Nuno won more league games this season than Cooper

4 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

**** hell 😂😂😂

I thought that was some spoof Twitter account at first. Jesus 

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

They sacked Cooper for Nuno and they're getting pissy about losing football games.

Okay.

FWIW, they’re far happier with how the side plays. Definitely a sense that the rub of the green doesn’t go their way, though. 

5 hours ago, MaVilla said:

tbf, i would be mad as a hatter if Villa didnt get at least 1, maybe 2 of those 3 penalty shouts.

VAR seems to be a random decision generator rather than a referring tool.

IMG_3640.JPG.59a21dda98842c0c363cf5ca65ded025.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

Largely agree with this. The third is absolutely blatant; the first is more or less the same as the one we got from Duran against Burnley so consistency suggests it should have been given; I think the second I would learn towards it not being a pen but it wouldn't be a scandal if it was given.

Their statement was stupid though, and as Jagielka pointed out on MOTD, it's far from clear that an Everton win is even the best result from a Luton perspective anyway (it's at least debatable). 

• Like 1

Â