Nottingham Forest

Demitri_C

They probably need own thread. Alot of us seem to have a soft spot for them. One game away from being back in the big time. Wont be easy for them as Huddersfield are a decent side.

I think keinan has to start as they look alot better when he plays.

Biggest game in 20 years for forest. Best of luck we are behind you

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

After the incident last night I hope Huddersfield win. 

2 players attacked at City Ground this season including our own Keinan shows a lack of security at the club. Imagine this happened to Salah or Kane next season 

The owner is also extremely dodgy and another shame on the Fit and Proper Owner test

• Like 2

shady owners regrettably, but in-laws are all fans so I feel a soft spot for them. Assuming they don't shit a brick like they did last night and play as well as they've been playing, otherwise, I'd back them to win. Fingers crossed. 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

After the incident last night I hope Huddersfield win. 

2 players attacked at City Ground this season including our own Keinan shows a lack of security at the club. Imagine this happened to Salah or Kane next season 

The owner is also extremely dodgy and another shame on the Fit and Proper Owner test

We had a  dodgy owner in xia so we cant really say anything in that regard

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We had a  dodgy owner in xia so we cant really say anything in that regard

Did Xia allegedly bomb a referees house or have multiple match fixing allegations. Not to mention the drug allegations

Guy is a gangster

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Did Xia allegedly bomb a referees house or have multiple match fixing allegations. Not to mention the drug allegations

Guy is a gangster

I have no idea if a) those allegations are true b) whether xia has done any illegal activity  but based on his time here if i was betting man i would say so.

Even with the owner why should the fans suffer? They didnt choose him and isnt a reflection on them

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I have no idea if a) those allegations are true b) whether xia has done any illegal activity  but based on his time here if i was betting man i would say so.

Even with the owner why should the fans suffer? They didnt choose him and isnt a reflection on them

So wont be complaining about Newcastle or City fans going forward? This is sportwashing just on a smaller scale

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

So wont be complaining about Newcastle or City fans going forward? This is sportwashing just on a smaller scale

Newcastle and city buy the title thats  a completely different debate

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Newcastle and city buy the title thats  a completely different debate

They spend more money on transfers than us on the season we got promoted. Not some budget club

I honestly could not give two shits about them.

Personally I find it odd to see so many here rooting for them.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Why is it odd??

I found it very bizarre some of the comments last night. “I’m nervous” “wonder if there will be tickets available I’d love to go and support them” 

Like I said, odd. They are a local rival as far as I’m concerned. 

3 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

I am rooting for Huddersfield because of the Billy Sharp incident. Disgusting.

It is.

Have you seen that Sheffield United's Ollie McBurnie has been filmed allegedly stamping on a Forest fan who was on the floor last night?

Just now, jacketspuds said:

It is.

Have you seen that Sheffield United's Ollie McBurnie has been filmed allegedly stamping on a Forest fan who was on the floor last night?

No. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I saw the clip but I couldn't make out what was going on. The security is shocking. What is going on!?

Â