Nottingham Forest

Demitri_C

23 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

What is the conspiracy against Nottingham Forest? I'm sure every team can make a reel like this. Ours could probably look as juicy as this from memory. There's no conspiracy, the refs are just not very good and often make mistakes. But no, I'm sure it's because the FA (?) don't want Forest in the PL.

Not a **** chance :D

First one: City, Liverpool, Arsenal get that all day long. Young boots the Forest player in the foot. It’s a lot more contact than we see given elsewhere.

Second one: 100% a handball, nobody would argue against the decision if a spot kick was awarded. Unless a defender deliberately handles the ball it’s always going to be somewhere at his side. How can they decide what is and what is not “natural” when defending? 

Third one: I can’t find a video of it.

Edit: I’ve seen the third one, also a pen. To not get any of the 3 is somewhere between incompetence and corruption.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

Although it makes them look a bit pissy I think Forest have done a good of shining a light on what happened. Usually the media don’t care unless it’s Arteta, Klopp or Pep complaining in the post match press conference. 

Then they’d drop the official for a week or 2 and apologies to the big club.

When it’s one of the other teams they just ignore the complaints and carry on.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 3

clearings in the woods Neville and Carragher reaction to it has also been embarrassing. Shows agenda against non cartel clubs as if was United or Liverpool be uproar

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

What is the conspiracy against Nottingham Forest? 

Oh come on, isn't it obvious that the men in dark shadows are cackling with laughter as they plan their evil scheme to ensure Luton are able to stay up instead of Nottingham Forest. Just don't think too hard about it, absorb the vibes from the club's Twitter account, and it'll all become obvious soon enough. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

So Forest have been singled out for extra poor treatment then? Natural coincidence or corruption? 

I can't see why it would be corruption - but Forest and Wolves have had the most "big" decisions go against them by some distance.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

First one: City, Liverpool, Arsenal get that all day long. Young boots the Forest player in the foot. It’s a lot more contact than we see given elsewhere.

Second one: 100% a handball, nobody would argue against the decision if a spot kick was awarded. Unless a defender deliberately handles the ball it’s always going to be somewhere at his side. How can they decide what is and what is not “natural” when defending? 

Third one: I can’t find a video of it.

Edit: I’ve seen the third one, also a pen. To not get any of the 3 is somewhere between incompetence and corruption.

Only the third one is a pen for me but I don't disagree that the first 2 are often given too especially depending on the teams.

9 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Only the third one is a pen for me but I don't disagree that the first 2 are often given too especially depending on the teams.

How can the first not be a penalty, he doesn't get the ball and goes straight through the player, from behind, who goes down, I'm not sure why it wouldn't be a penalty? 

6 minutes ago, tinker said:

How can the first not be a penalty, he doesn't get the ball and goes straight through the player, from behind, who goes down, I'm not sure why it wouldn't be a penalty? 

For me it's minimal contact and Reyna stays on his feet in the moments after before deciding to take the fall.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, villan95 said:

For me it's minimal contact and Reyna stays on his feet in the moments after before deciding to take the fall.

you are joking, there's a milli second, delay. It just a clear penalty for me, he never got near the ball and he caught the player, it was a stupid foul but it's as clear as day to me. I suppose that's the issue, we all have opinions on it. 

I can honestly say if cash had made that tackle and they had got a penalty i would have been furious at cash but I would have  accepted the penalty. 

Edited by tinker

13 minutes ago, imavillan said:

time to roll this gem out

This should have brought an end to most of the conspiracies, IMO

Rigging matches on the sly using VAR? The useless **** couldn't find their arse with both hands and multiple camera angles.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tinker said:

you are joking, there's a milli second, delay. It just a clear penalty for me, he never got near the ball and he caught the player, it was a stupid foul but it's as clear as day to me. I suppose that's the issue, we all have opinions on it. 

I can see why people think it's a penalty but to be fair I'm quite old school when it comes to fouls, I wouldn't give half the ones that are given these days.

• Like 1

In my view, If the ref would have given three penalties not one of them would have been overturned by VAR.

I think all three are pens and the ref has got it wrong and he's had no help whatsoever from the system that's there to help him.

We've all seen matches this season where the first two have been given. The last one is a really poor decision from VAR.

40 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This should have brought an end to most of the conspiracies, IMO

Rigging matches on the sly using VAR? The useless **** couldn't find their arse with both hands and multiple camera angles.

Yep

The idea that it's somewhere between incompetence and corruption - corruption takes a hell of a lot of competence, these guys simply don't have it, they really are that bad 

At best, absolute very best, they're on a completely different wave length to every person up and down the country who watch and play football 

Pick your poison, all of it comes back to PGMOL needing to be overhauled, something they've already done in the last year and now it's as matey as ever 

I don’t think the first one is a penalty, but they’ve been given often, somewhat reminiscent of the Duran one at home to Burnley earlier this season.

The handball, who knows anymore, sometimes they’re given, sometimes not, was it any more or less handball than the one Coventry got on the weekend?

The final one though, clear penalty (and perhaps a red card), Young was never going to get to the ball cleanly through the back of the player, but okay, things can be missed in real time, this is what VAR is supposed to be there for, a clear and obvious mistake.

I remember us being denied three penalties against Sheff United at home, two of which were stonewall for me (Watkins being pushed and the handball), if it came out afterwards that the VAR official was a SHA fan I can imagine all of us being pissed off and calling foul on it.

To be honest though, whoever he supports is irrelevant because all it highlights for me is that Attwell is shit at his job, as we all knew. Let’s not forget that shortly before being fast tracked into the premier league he was the one who awarded the ‘ghost goal’ in a Watford match (it’s absolutely unbelievable, look it up if you don’t recall it).

Â