Nottingham Forest

Demitri_C

• 1 month later...

Their squad building . . . they have 4 senior goalkeepers. What exactly did the guy they hired in January do today that any of the other three wouldn't have been able to do? I'm not saying the 4 they conceded were his fault, exactly, although maybe a case to answer for the 4th, but it's not like he's some fearsome obstacle is it?

They also spent all of January chasing Chuba Akpom. Which part of today's performance would he have improved?

• 4 weeks later...

Everton 10 points reduced to 6 on appeal.

Forest 4 points......appeal incoming maybe?

It seems to me they just make up the punishments up as they go along.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RichW said:

Guess Forest will appeal but you'd like to think 4 points is OK? Think they will have enough to stop up. 

Id never appeal if I were them...got off light and there would be a real danger it could be increased.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nigel said:

Id never appeal if I were them...got off light and there would be a real danger it could be increased.

Yes they have got off lightly imo 

15 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I think they have accepted it and won't appeal. That's what I've been told anyway.

Their defence was laughable but I would assume that with most things you have nothing to lose by appealing. Worst case it remains as four points. 

it's an interesting one, four points put them right in the mix for relegation, albeit their fixtures are pretty kind, but with an appeal, if it's close, any reduction in four could be enough to relegate another team and that just wouldn't sit right with me - imagine Luton going down on the last day because Forest got a point back a few days before.

With Everton's second punishment to soon be announced it could be carnage down at the bottom come the final week of the season.

22 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I think they have accepted it and won't appeal. That's what I've been told anyway.

according to JP they are considering an appeal.

With it only being 4 points i'd say they'd be foolish to do so. Whats the best they could get, 1 maybe 2 points reduced?

If they appeal 4 points then i hope the punishment is increased. There has to be some acceptance somewhere without endless appeals.

Its a pathetic punishment anyway, just move on with it.

Â