Nottingham Forest

Demitri_C

11 minutes ago, bobzy said:

They've appealed it :D

Presumably because "why the **** not?"

You would think so. Have nothing to lose it seems. Appealing decisions should come with a consequence if the appeal is denied imo

I would hit them with 4 more points deducted for the cheek of appealing.Β 

They knew what they was doing that first season in the prem and well overspent. They didn't need to go crazy but they did.Β 

No doubt there owner had the attitude of he didn't care and nobody has been punished at that point so it probably didn't really matter.Β 

18 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Appealing decisions should come with a consequence if the appeal is denied imo

Although this isn't a court of law in general in Justice systems appeals don't carry any risk and usually reduce the punishment. I find the whole fact you can appeal idiotic, get the decision right in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...

Nottingham Forest have announced 24% average increase for season tickets. Β Also youth tickets only up age 17 rather than age 19.

Β 

Liverpool seem to have the smallest increase so far of 2% and that’s caused their fans to protest πŸ™„

Β 

Β 

7 hours ago, ender4 said:

Nottingham Forest have announced 24% average increase for season tickets. Β Also youth tickets only up age 17 rather than age 19.

Β 

Liverpool seem to have the smallest increase so far of 2% and that’s caused their fans to protest πŸ™„

Β 

Β 

24% average increase?....... That is awful, I hope that doesn't to Villa for next season as I am out to be honest

Very interesting to hear a guy from the Forest Supporters Trust giving his views on TalkSport. He was very measured but they do sound as though they are treating the fans poorly.

he said they have to commit by the last match of the season, before they know what division they will be in.

it seemed a lot of concessions has been really hit. Kids going from Β£99 to Β£ 190. This is crazy and poor planning for the future.

he also made the point that even with the big increases it only raises an extra Β£2million (dwarfed by the Β£140m they get from TV).

He also was speaking about legacy fans, it was almost as if clubs see us a bad thing. They have a waiting list of 11,000 and he said it seems to being used as a threat.

i assume we will hear our fate once our Conference League and Champions League positions become clear.

10% is the maximum the club could realistically defend or justify but I fear more. πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

Β 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lochheads twin said:

Very interesting to hear a guy from the Forest Supporters Trust giving his views on TalkSport. He was very measured but they do sound as though they are treating the fans poorly.

He also was speaking about legacy fans, it was almost as if clubs see us a bad thing. They have a waiting list of 11,000 and he said it seems to being used as a threat.

That's the picture from fans across the league. Owners from other sports don't like season ticket holders - at some point in the next few years I expect a club to stop selling them and go to memberships only.

10 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

That's the picture from fans across the league. Owners from other sports don't like season ticket holders - at some point in the next few years I expect a club to stop selling them and go to memberships only.

Excuse my ignorance, but how would that work?

On 17/04/2024 at 06:33, delboy54 said:

24% average increase?....... That is awful, I hope that doesn't to Villa for next season as I am out to be honest

Have to try to meet those FFP rules somehow. They won't survive another points deduction next season.Β 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I was thinking just the other day how long would it take Heck to think "why are we giving these season-ticket holders a discount when we could sell their seats at full-price each week instead?"

Γ—
Γ—
Γ‚