Lucas Digne

villan-scott

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Pinched this pic from the Everton forum, don’t know where they got it from but good to view if credible, last seasons comparable with Robertson.  Another poster had said Digne was shit at defending and somebody replied with this.

E0386295-B23A-4119-B51C-FA018DA08A61.jpeg

That’s from the Fantasy Premier league app. You will find mid table teams defenders have better stats on this than say City or Liverpool defenders. Here’s Targetts for comparison. 

8C0E8DF6-F830-4619-BE45-327EEA5F3FE5.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yeh. ‘Great’. Will struggle to make the bench when everybody is fit. 

when everybody is fit”

I guess if the multiverse theory is correct, I suppose one of the infinite universes could be one in which none of our players are on the injury list at any given point. 

Seems far fetched though.

Edited by Mark Albrighton
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Pinched this pic from the Everton forum, don’t know where they got it from but good to view if credible, last seasons comparable with Robertson.  Another poster had said Digne was shit at defending and somebody replied with this.

E0386295-B23A-4119-B51C-FA018DA08A61.jpeg

Can’t believe Klopp didnt get rid of that dud Robertson and sign Digne in his place. Looks like he is twice the player Robertson is based on those stats. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Oh come on. That’s not at all true.

Why isn’t it? 

If we play the system I think we will, we’ll probably be starting Buendia and Coutinho and Bailey will be on the bench. 

One of Ings and Watkins will be starting so one of these will be on the bench. 

That leaves 5 spaces. Probably taken up by Sanson, Steer, Targett, Hause, Chukwuemeka and Nakamba. 

I don’t see a future for Traore, Trezeguet and El Ghazi. None are good enough. 

5 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

when everybody is fit”

I guess if the multiverse theory is correct, I suppose one of the infinite universes could be one in which none of our players are on the injury list at any given point. 

Seems far fetched though.

I’m merely picking our best match day squad when every player is fit. 

Of course they won’t all be fit at the same time so Traore might make the bench. 

But, he’s not in the squad for me when the best players are available and I’m absolutely positive he’ll be moved on in the summer, as will Trezeguet and El Ghazi. 

Come on, we’re signing players like Coutinho and Digne and linked to Bissouma. We’ve moved on from the absolutely average wingers we’ve been lumbered with for years.

‘Everton backed to milk Aston Villa for huge fee as they finalise transfer negotiations’

https://www.teamtalk.com/everton/lucas-digne-aston-villa-huge-transfer-fee-finalise-negotiations

‘Hi Danny. So there’s this story can you comment on it? Don’t know anything about it? Oh no problem, mate. I just need a story to tweet about or my editor kills me. I’ll send you your fiver in the mail. Cheers, mate’.

Â