Lucas Digne

villan-scott

Just now, vreitti said:

Definite upgrade on Targett, so wont complain. Quite surprised though, as I would've thought we have bigger issues elsewhere, e.g. DMF. 

It is a big issue at the moment that left side.  I agree DCM is the priority but we can do more than one deal at a time and this may just just have advanced quickly so we take advantage. It doesn’t mean we aren’t working on a DCM deal.

• Like 2

Just now, villarule123 said:

Everton fans are fuming about this.

That's a good sign.

My Liverpool supporting mate was calling Rafa ‘Agent Benitez’ the other day, and it does seem that he’s basically trying to dismantle the club and then sod off! 😆 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Wow. Imagine we get this guy and Bissouma. 

I wonder if we are going big now because we know potentially Newcastle will be after similar players in the summer.

In the Championship 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, penguin said:

It’s almost as if it’s a forum of many different people rather than a collective consciousness.

Christ man I was being light-hearted and including myself in it. Sorry!

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Why are Everton happy to get rid of him?

take this with a pinch of salt....but i read:

1) Digne is an attacking FB, Agenta Rafa as part of his more defensive style asked him to basically defend defend defend, Digne doesnt like the style and said so.

2) Agent Rafa took him off free kick duties (Digne has a nasty free kick and likes a ping)

3) Digne still was a bit too attacking for Agent Rafa, and due to Digne not acting defensive enough, they fell out.

3) Agent Rafa dropped him, they seem to not get on.

• Like 2

it does seem strange that everton are selling us a very good player, especially as the hierarchy must know that rafa is in an untenable position and will never be accepted by the fans there. Like, hes not putting in decent managerial performances atm, but even if he was then i doubt he would stay there long term. i doubt he will last the season and by that time they have sold us one of their key players. just seems the directors are burying their head in the sand regarding the situation, similar to how ours were regarding Lambert for so long

16 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Deano didn't fancy him for whatever reason 

Although Guilbert actually put up an Insta story wishing Dean good luck when he joined Norwich. Just because he didn't play later on, doesn't mean he was treated badly.

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

it does seem strange that everton are selling us a very good player, especially as the hierarchy must know that rafa is in an untenable position and will never be accepted by the fans there. Like, hes not putting in decent managerial performances atm, but even if he was then i doubt he would stay there long term. i doubt he will last the season and by that time they have sold us one of their key players. just seems the directors are burying their head in the sand regarding the situation, similar to how ours were regarding Lambert for so long

prob is, they have spent 18m or something on another left back, and with their FFP situation its possible that now they have done that, they are required to offload Digne to balance the books.

• Like 1

Â