Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

3 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Good timing! Surely the man to unlock the pesky low block?

Not for me I’m afraid.IMG_0642.jpeg.10668a15bd35b7ddf579f2ca6b9050eb.jpeg

Edited by Strog

8 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Guaranteed if we decided to take him back, he'd twist/rupture his ACL lifting luggage out the plane in an awkward angle, at BHX and be out for remainder of the season 🤣

THIS!!

2 hours ago, Chicken Field said:

Sky reporting he's on his way back, but Emery has no interest in him, they go on to say that he could be on his way to either intet miami or LA Galaxy

How is this possible? 

I thought this was initially reported as a 2 year loan? 

13 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You won't be surprised to know that he's pretty much stayed for since he's been here in Qatar 🙃.

Guaranteed if we decided to take him back, he'd twist/rupture his ACL lifting luggage out the plane in an awkward angle, at BHX and be out for remainder of the season 🤣

Has apparently missed 9 matches since he signed in September

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Has apparently missed 9 matches since he signed in September

This shows youmhow closely I follow the local game ffs 😂.

Just see random snippets and assumed he was fine.

6 hours ago, villa89 said:

If they have to pay 25 million to send him back why wouldn't they just keep him and leave him in their treatment room where he belongs?

Do they have overseas player restrictions maybe?  Could be taking a valuable space up in the squad

I would think EU25m would more than pay off his remaining contract amortisation?  Could make a FFP profit on him if we move him on again 🙂

Actually looking at it that's got to be bollocks because we only paid EU20m for him in the first place so that would be an ACTUAL, not even just an FFP profit!

Edited by sidcow

21 hours ago, Chicken Field said:

Sky reporting he's on his way back, but Emery has no interest in him, they go on to say that he could be on his way to either intet miami or LA Galaxy

I know you can split your fare but that seems a bit extreme.

Â