Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

I can see us signing Coutinho this window on loan and if things go wrong for Grealish at Man City between now and the end of the season, resigning him as Coutinho's replacement in the summer. Although a word of caution ✋I think Grealish will be fine at City and become an important player for them, so don't get too excited about that part.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

not a great signing if you look past the name, has been mainly poor since leaving England.  Seems like a favour to a mate in bringing him in

If he's at 80% he brings something, if SG wants him I'd say he thinks he'll have more then that to give. Sort of and open the floodgates signing that puts us in the map, puts in to conversations that we currently are not in. I'm hoping said LB and DCM are mind blowing level too.

SG did say we would be excited.

Just pray it works if it happens, we do not want a Coutihno did.

• Like 1

Suffered a ruptured meniscus and missed most of 2021 and is not gonna get any time at Barca.

Maybe he is motivated enough to try and get into the Brazil side for the WC at the end of the year. I've no idea about his current ability or motivation level.

£380k/w and Barca would want any club he's loaned at to pick up as much as possible so they can register Torres and any other players they bring in.

Â