Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

19 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Get a Villa shirt with his name on and get a Dwayne Dibbley Wig and tooth prosthetic and go to him with an autograph book and whisper to him with a lisp (and slightly spitting on him) that you are his biggest fan then follow him continuously  for long as you can, that will teach him😀 

Jokes aside, seems the Local Lions are planning something.

I'll push in your suggestion. lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Jokes aside, seems the Local Lions are planning something.

I'll push in your suggestion. lol

Free beer on me for an evening providing photographic evidence is provided 😆

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ozvilla28 said:

It's a loan , but really does it benefit us just leaves us short again one squad player and we were already short in our squad.

Not this again. 

Unless we have a massive injury crisis - which unless you are Chelsea you can’t stockpile players for - we are not short where Coutinho plays. Club will add quality when the right player is available at the right fee. 

3 hours ago, Chicken Field said:

Personally I am still shocked that Gerrard and Purslow decided to sign him after a really poor second half to his loan. 

Coutinho seems like a lovely bloke and did seem to really try for us, so good luck to him.

Gerrard had no clue what he was doing and Purslow had massive ego.

Both paid the price for their poor judgement, unfortunately it did cost us a lot of dough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So glad he's gone. Waste of wage space perma injured flat track bully. Just look at the wins vs in the 23 games he played +60. Usual nonsense from many on here as has been for decades about injured players being better than they are the longer they don't play

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â