Michael Beale

maqroll

Paul Clement MK II.

He'll be back in 6 months I have no doubt. Not because I don't rate him. I don't really know his personality but it's just my feeling...whenever you have these super coaches hyped up so much...they end up abysmal.

In typical social media fashion it ranges from we're doomed Gerrard will fail without him, to we were awful last season, good riddance.

My take is he obviously has great value to Gerrard but he's also not unreplaceable and infact it could be a positive. 

Number 2's are so often put in so high esteem and this manager and that one will be lost without them, sometimes it does appear to have an affect but often doesn't.

Always seemed a bit too smart for the players we have. I don't think they understood anything he tried to coach them, we need to play a bit more basic, like with wingers. We wasn't good enough to play his narrow tactics.

Remember anyway, McCalister is no mug when it comes to coaching, we are not desperate for a replacement.

I think the players really respected him. He was always the one giving advice on the touch line during games.

I hope he does well at QPR, and don’t understand why people are being weird and bitter about this one.

I cannot shake the feeling that Gerrard could have convinced Beale to stay (at least a season) if he wanted too. I think SG has known this has been coming and has made reference about reshaping and polishing his backroom team. I think we will be well prepared. Good luck to MB though.

On 31/05/2022 at 10:16, HalfTimePost said:

Imagine Barry Lewtas will be one of the names thrown around. Current Liverpool U23s coach. 

He joined Liverpool's academy in 2013 after spells with Wigan and Bolton....

...In 2020 he took on the U23s when Neil Critchley left the U23 post to take on Blackpool.

So close yet so far.

• Like 1

On 02/06/2022 at 00:32, ciggiesnbeer said:

So what are peoples guess for how long before Beale is sacked at QPR?

I say gone by Christmas of this year.

I give him 12-18 months. I just dont think he is a big enough personality to be manager. Being a superb coach to a superb manager ia a lot more difficult.

You deal alot more with the 121s with the players, the signings of players the flack from the fans etc. 

• Like 2

Â