Michael Beale

maqroll

5 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

It’ll be interesting to see how Beale gets on as manager. Rangers fans raved about him but I think it’s impossible to judge from the outside how influential he is. QPR should be in for a strong season if he is that much of a genius, especially as I can’t see any of the PL relegated teams being guaranteed bounce backs.

Mcclaren was deemed to be a super coach and was tipped to be a excellent manager. He was shite.

I believe in most cases excellent coaches rarely make excellent managers when they step up. Being a manager involves a different kind of skill set.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

Steve McLaren is supposed to be an excellent coach but his management skills didn't back it up. 

Shexshy

• Haha 1

Confirmed then. Twitter replies are ridiculous even by avfc twitter standards. Have I missed something? Looking forward to some fresh ideas. Who knows maybe it was beale recommending Luiz play as a 6 all this time

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Confirmed then. Twitter replies are ridiculous even by avfc twitter standards. Have I missed something? Looking forward to some fresh ideas. Who knows maybe it was beale recommending Luiz play as a 6 all this time

If anyone is slagging him off, they have clearly never left a job to try and earn more money or further their career.

Disappointing that our coaching “guru” has left after just six months, hopefully they can replace him with a top notch coach.  It’s one position at the club we need to go all out on whoever they want.

9 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

It’ll be interesting to see how Beale gets on as manager. Rangers fans raved about him but I think it’s impossible to judge from the outside how influential he is. QPR should be in for a strong season if he is that much of a genius, especially as I can’t see any of the PL relegated teams being guaranteed bounce backs.

100% - there are a lot of situational factors at play too. Reminds me of when Garde arrived to a squad of unprofessional bellends but wasn't the harsh taskmaster we needed to make sure they didn't slack off every 5 minutes. If the players are open to him, he should be fine, if they've got bad attitudes or just don't respect him from the off, he'll find it hard. 

35 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Was he here under Smith also? 🤣Or are these quotes from twitter?

Edited by gwi1890

Good luck to him. I think QPR is way too big a job for a first time manager with no playing experience but its a golden opportunity, he absolutely should take it.

Interesting to see if this changes our playing style or thinking!

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

5 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

How's he got that gig? Riding the gravy train with biscuit wheels.

Once you have built this reputation as a great coach you can always go back to it when you get sacked as a manager. A lesson for Mr Beale to take on board perhaps.

Ten Hag needed a Dutch speaker to help him. His role is a bit like the guy that used to stand beside Bielsa at all his press conferences

57 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Ten Hag needed a Dutch speaker to help him. His role is a bit like the guy that used to stand beside Bielsa at all his press conferences

Lost here. Ten Hag is a Dutch native?

17 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I didn't rate you as a player, I don't rate you as a manager, and I don't rate you as a person. You're a **** rocket polisher and you can stick your QPR up your arse.

Is this a reference to something

Â