Michael Beale

maqroll

Don't know why we didn't just take this guy for £1m and left Gerrard alone.  Apparently he's all we need and Stevie is just a PR man. 

I'm sure we could have got in that Dan from BBC breakfast much cheaper than Stevie. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Don't know why we didn't just take this guy for £1m and left Gerrard alone.  Apparently he's all we need and Stevie is just a PR man. 

I'm sure we could have got in that Dan from BBC breakfast much cheaper than Stevie. 

Well, if Gerrard is the draw to sign Mbappe, that'll do the trick...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MrSmirch said:

Temper your expectations, these are the same players we’ve been watching for years/months. 

Saw a team in the late 60s Didn’t look that special. Then a brash young coach got hold of them, and moulded those same players into a team that stormed the second division and won the title the following year. That team was Derby County. Good coaching and a playing style, can make a difference.

• Like 2

from Coaches Voice website…..

"He was the Liverpool Under-18 coach, and I was the former under-23s coach who’d been away coaching in Brazil for seven months and just come back to the club. I didn’t watch any of their games or hang around their training sessions – just out of respect. I didn’t want to make him feel awkward….."

it's a good insight into the man

Edited by astondalston
Textuality
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, astondalston said:

from Coaches Voice website…..

He was the Liverpool Under-18 coach, and I was the former under-23s coach who’d been away coaching in Brazil for seven months and just come back to the club. I didn’t watch any of their games or hang around their training sessions – just out of respect. I didn’t want to make him feel awkward…..

Brilliant interview, that, by the way.

Beale is clearly very smart, very switched on, and already has nearly 20 years of coaching under his belt. I also like the fact that he's tested himself outside England, and he's already worked with loads of elite youth players at Chelsea and Liverpool.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's the man who ensures we get a contract out of Chukwuemeka.

24 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Saw a team in the late 60s Didn’t look that special. Then a brash young coach got hold of them, and moulded those same players into a team that stormed the second division and won the title the following year. That team was Derby County. Good coaching and a playing style, can make a difference.

And that coaches name? Albert Einstein.

• Haha 1

Â