Michael Beale

maqroll

16 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I was thinking this, but never wanted to say it out load... as a straight man, and Jamaican. lol

No room for the Ian Dowie's of the world in modern Premier League football

• Haha 1

Good luck to MB, he deserves a crack at being the main man.

I would be all over someone like XA coming in to replace him, but you feel it would only ever be a short term appointment as he’s going to be linked with a lot of jobs as they come available.

18 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That is very interesting but one problem

Beale isnt assistant manager K mac is.

If u mean G mac, yes he is Assistant Head Coach but so too is Beale. We have 2 assistant head coaches

3 hours ago, DCJonah said:

It's not worthy of panic but it's a disappointment. 

How great was he though? The team has looked erratic at best for most of the Beale era. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, maqroll said:

How great was he though? The team has looked erratic at best for most of the Beale era. 

Agreed but it's not ideal to have a key coaching member leave before their first pre season opportunity. 

Ultimately do you think Gerrard would prefer him here? For me that's an easy yes and that's why it's a disappointment 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Agreed but it's not ideal to have a key coaching member leave before their first pre season opportunity. 

Ultimately do you think Gerrard would prefer him here? For me that's an easy yes and that's why it's a disappointment 

If it's no big deal Beale leaves since Villa were so poor this season, couldn't the exact same thing be said about Gerrard?

• Like 2

Â