January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

Amadou Diawara available from Roma.

Six month loan with an option to buy suits everyone if we're looking for another body. Never done it since Napoli move, but a change of scenery could sort him out.

3 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Definitely now that Bentancur seems highly unlikely.

Why?  Because some journalist with a poor track record has said the deal is off? 

There are three contradicting reports all released at the same time by different sources...  TBH, nobody knows what is happening right now.  

image.thumb.png.d15f9b3d6a3c690bb6225a7a2bf222b8.png

7 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

I mean it’s the Sun so probably rubbish…

Ambitious move from spam but they will need to think big to appease their fans once they've sold Declan Rice to Villa, if it doesn't happen this window it will in the summer.

Welcome Dec.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Ambitious move from spam but they will need to think big to appease their fans once they've sold Declan Rice to Villa, if it doesn't happen this window it will in the summer.

Welcome Dec.

Hugely respected Himley based transfer guru Phillippo Silvario nails another exclusive, leaving the world’s major media outlets floundering in his wake. 

• Haha 1

Can’t see Bissouma coming unless Luiz leaves. 

If Luiz does leave, I wonder if we’d shell out £50m for Kalvin Phillips? 

There are some excellent defensive midfielders in the PL - Rice, Phillips, Rodri, Bissouma, Ndidi etc. It’s about time we got in on the action!

So then . We had 2 opportunistic signings and 2 strategic signings. I think thats a really good window apart from the obvious. We might even find that we have got our DM for the short term in Chambers. 

I don't know why but i have a sneaking suspicion about Phillips from Leeds for the summer. That might well be where we put all our eggs in the summer. Now he would be perfect. 

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

So Spurs have all those midfielders, also will get Bentancur and now our Dougie and Mr Crook thinks we will let go of Dougie with no replacement because he thinks Villa’s incoming is done.  Is it April Fools or something!

• Like 1