January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

We will have Traoré, Nakamba, and possibly Trezeguet if he's fit missing most of Jan-Feb due to the AFCON tournament. Not sure if this will effect our business in Jan, might see a loan coming in.

22 minutes ago, nick76 said:

So @Dave-R do you think Tammy Abraham will want to be back in England by January and we should sign him?

I’m sure nobody will have issue with this comment 😉😂

let’s see who bites

Yeah he will score a ton of goals at Roma, then Villa will go buy him for even more than he would of first cost.

We should of just bought him soon as Chelsea said he were for sale and I question those that didn't want him here.

He could of been big at Villa and would of been but the ones who didn't want him to come back have gone silent, especially the person who said he was shit lol.

Thing is Roma would now want a fortune for him and I'm not sure were going to be paying 60 million plus for him as they'd want there money back and then some.

I think only chance to sign him would be him flop and we get at cut price.

Edited by Dave-R

tbh, depending on salary/cost etc, i would defo consider going for Sergio Romero on a 12 month deal to back up Martinez. (as Romero is a free agent currently)

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

If/when Sanson comes good and stays fit, he'll massively help the ball winning cause. I'm more interested now in who is going to help the ball keeping cause, 'cause it ain't John McGinn, as much as I love the guy. Ramsey the Elder is more of a runner/dribbler at this point and it's obviously far too early to say for Carney at PL level. A more composed technician would significantly elevate Dougie's game, too, I think, making us better able to play through teams. That's the missing piece for me.

45 minutes ago, nick76 said:

So @Dave-R do you think Tammy Abraham will want to be back in England by January and we should sign him?

I’m sure nobody will have issue with this comment 😉😂

let’s see who bites

4 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Tammy Abraham to rejoin villa after one season at Roma next season 🤣

Don't need him, there's no way Ollie, Danny, Cameron and Keinen will ever get injured, ever.

Dum di dum dum, dum di dum, dum di dum, duuummmm, duuuuuuuummmmmmm.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Don't need him, there's no way Ollie, Danny, Cameron and Keinen will ever get injured, ever.

Dum di dum dum, dum di dum, dum di dum, duuummmm, duuuuuuuummmmmmm.

Damn right! It’s their genetics! 😂

• Haha 1