January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

3 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Kalvin Phillips to West Ham for £50m, or at least they've bid that, he'd be a top signing. Would also make me feel better about spending £40-50m on Bissouma

If Phillips was gettable then he’d be the perfect signing, but he’s not going anywhere this window imo. He’d also cost £60m+

11 hours ago, KMitch said:

Why?  Because some journalist with a poor track record has said the deal is off? 

There are three contradicting reports all released at the same time by different sources...  TBH, nobody knows what is happening right now.  

image.thumb.png.d15f9b3d6a3c690bb6225a7a2bf222b8.png

Fabrizio is saying they're just finalising the paperwork for Bentancur. So it's clear he's going there

Spurs will no doubt offer their rejects in Ali, Winks or Ndombele and low ball us… The only deal I’d do with them for Dougie would be £20mill cash + bonuses and Ollie Skipp … Don’t see the point in selling Luiz so mute point. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Spurs will no doubt offer their rejects in Ali, Winks or Ndombele and low ball us… The only deal I’d do with them for Dougie would be £20mill cash + bonuses and Ollie Skipp … Don’t see the point in selling Luiz so mute point. 

I really hope you're not in business mate.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Some were keen to get Cantwell from Norwich 😂 looks like he’s going to……...

Bournemouth 😂

Something wrong with this kids character. He seemed too  good for Norwich not long ago and now this, Deano is a good man manager too. Could be a bad egg.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Sigh.

Well if they think Bissouma is expensive, wait to see what Leeds want for Phillips! Won’t be that far off Declan Rice money imo, and even then he’ll have offers from teams with Champions League.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Surely with those figures for Bissouma and Phillips then surely Mikel Merino should be part of any discussion … 

£38.5 million release clause apparently. Not a lot all things considered but would he be interested?

10 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Surely with those figures for Bissouma and Phillips then surely Mikel Merino should be part of any discussion … 

Mikel Marino - Yes please, just shows we need not be limited to the CMs discussed on here.

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

My theory is that as much as people cried for it maybe Gerrard like Dean Smith and Lange dont feel the mythical DM is actually that important 

Yeah, perhaps they just play one by accident every week. 

• Haha 2