Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

Just now, maqroll said:

It's a cynical comment, I totally admit that. But it's cynicism based on what actually happens on social media. This has been an ongoing issue. 

In America maybe mate but it's just not that bad over here honestly and you know I've seen both sides.

17 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Italy are a great side - it will also be used as an automatic excuse to absolve waistcoat 

Serial winners etc etc etc. 

Just now, rbcuk said:

I didn’t realise we didn’t have one shot on target after we scored until heard it on itv just now, that is just **** atrocious 

We didn’t go defensive enough obviously 

• Haha 1

Southgate set us up brilliantly today, and it worked for the first 30 mins. The problem is he didn't react when Italy changed things up, not until it was too late. Southgate clearly has his favourites, and will pick them no matter what, which is why we struggled tonight.

There goes our bank holiday.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Hopefully this puts Southgate stock at high levels and hopefully some team goes after him, as can’t be watching another tournament with his strange squad selections, crap tactic and leaving your most creative players on the bench 

I agree, look at the talent we have and then what he puts out.  The attacking talent we have is amazing and yet we have been a dour poor, slow side on the whole!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

In America maybe mate but it's just not that bad over here honestly and you know I've seen both sides.

I based my comment on what happens to players in the Premier League.

• Like 1

Penalties are a lottery. When you play as negatively as England did, you expect to have to play the lottery. If you want to take matters into your own hands, you have to show true ambition and play to win, not play to not get beat!

• Like 1

Â