Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

Poor performance all round tbf. So many players didn't turn up.  Tactically we got it repeatedly wrong.  But Southgate will stay in the job because he got to the final.  Some of our players really should have played their last international tonight.

Only silver lining is Gary Neville can shut up now. England have been bang average and boring. Imagine Brazil 70 trying to stink their way through. 

Southgate is a shit defensive scared weak willed manager. 

1 minute ago, penguin said:

Why would that be the first thing that comes to mind ffs

It wasn't the first thing that came to mind. Regardless, it will likely happen, because racist idiots seem to live for abusing black footballers.

1 minute ago, MNVillan said:

Listen, I’m American. I had no skin in the game except for supporting England because of you lot and Jack/Tyrone.

But holy **** is Southgate a joke. Seems like he got absolutely every decision wrong. Bringing on two players cold to take pens, both miss. Score and sit back for 60 minutes to allow them the inevitable goal.

It’s not just benching Jack that he got wrong, it’s pretty obviously much more than that. What in the world is he doing?

It’s why I wanted us to go out early tbh.

We have one of if not the best squads in the world and we going to end up wasting it when we could feasibly be a dominant force. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

Listen, I’m American. I had no skin in the game except for supporting England because of you lot and Jack/Tyrone.

But holy **** is Southgate a joke. Seems like he got absolutely every decision wrong. Bringing on two players cold to take pens, both miss. Score and sit back for 60 minutes to allow them the inevitable goal.

It’s not just benching Jack that he got wrong, it’s pretty obviously much more than that. What in the world is he doing?

you may be American friend, but you have already proven you know more than most of the English media, and a good proportion of the fans who think Southgate is the best thing since sliced bread!

9 minutes ago, nick76 said:

19 year old to take that penalty...just rubbish.  After what Southgate had to go through after '96 and then he puts up a 19 year old.  Get f*&ked!

And they use his hugs as him being a good man manager. Waistcoat should have made an executive decision 

My feed cut off right before Saka's penalty. Came back to Italy celebrating, I feared it was Jack that missed. It's almost as bad that it was 19 year old Saka. What were they thinking making him the 5th kicker?

Just now, maqroll said:

It wasn't the first thing that came to mind. Regardless, it will likely happen, because racist idiots seem to live for abusing black footballers.

Dude I love you but you badly misread that and it was a crap comment.

1 minute ago, KAZZAM said:

Southgate should walk now. He's had two chances that's more than enough. 

Absolutely bizarre. He should resign, for losing on penalties in a final? Who seriously expected us to be runners up at the start of the tournament? Give your head a wobble. He'll get the world cup, and rightfully so. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KAZZAM said:

Southgate should walk now. He's had two chances that's more than enough. 

dont worry mate, he's guaranteed a new 4 or 5 year contract.

and.....no.....im not joking.....you know its gonna happen.

Just now, Keyblade said:

My feed cut off right before Saka's penalty. Came back to Italy celebrating, I feared it was Jack that missed. It's almost as bad that it was 19 year old Saka. What were they thinking making him the 5th kicker?

As Southgate said, some of their young players it’s their first tournament so it’s about protecting them.

• Haha 2

Just now, Davkaus said:

Absolutely bizarre. He should resign, for losing on penalties in a final? Who seriously expected us to be runners up at the start of the tournament? Give your head a wobble. He'll get the world cup, and rightfully so. 

How exactly is that bizarre? You sound like a proper casual fan with that view. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

It isn't nonsense. Twitter will be a cespitt x10 tonight.

twitter is a permanent cess pit, i feel for anyone who actually uses it or thinks it has any real benefit.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jim said:

They’ve Ben waiting for this since the Scotland game.

or based on what Southgate was doing, it has been apparent that Southgate wasnt making the best of the talent available.  We all want England to win...maybe some agendas about Grealish but on the whole, how he has this quality of squad and he's shown he's poor

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Â