Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Astonishing the amount of delusional Arsenal fans that think they're in for Grealish 😄

I think they mean that they’re in for a “good Grealishing”. The fixtures haven’t been announced yet but they recognise that they need to be prepared for the pain that awaits them. Again. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Why did I click that Norwich forum link. Wow they have a bizarre Villa hatred. Lambert I understand we hate him too😂, Mings ex ipswich but not sure if he did something in a derby. The rest was weird, somebody had a go at our relegation history, I think Nowrich had 3 relegations in the last 7 years 😂

I know small teams like Leeds, Bristol City etc try to make us enemies. Not sure why, i wonder do people go to Everton and Newcastle forums to try make rivalries as well

They've been relegated with us, then went up with us. So in reality the only issue we have with them is what you've already mentioned, now with Buendia, it's been opened again. I feel for them to be honest. We've seen it a lot before.

You see some of the supporters channels on You tube for these clubs and wonder whether their 12 year olds responding or have the memories of goldfish?

For those of us who have been supporting our club for a long time, will know of all the sliding doors moments this club has had, especially over the past 40 years.

Massive statement of intent...
That the Championship Player of the Season and Argentina international would sign for us over the "Mighty Gunners"?

Is this the start of the balance of power slipping?

Who knows?! But its exciting to watch!

Surprisingly the highest through ball stat in PL is 0.2 per game shared by 8 players. 2 players in Championship on 0.2 per game in =2nd place. Buendia 1st with 0.3 Buendia was 0.3 in 19/20 PL season only beaten by KDB with 0.4 who clearly declined this season despite Citeh being runaway winners. Buendia's going to tee up Watkins for fun.

Think I'll get both in my FPL team regardless of price.

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, messi11 said:

Why are Norwich fans being so classless? 
Why do they hate us so much? I dont get the rivalry at all 

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/142554-the-i-hate-villa-thread/

The I hate Villa thread on their forum should be taken down, It encourages hate. 

Norwich fanbase is stacked full of grungey chain on jeans wearing, old holburn smoking, carrot crunchers. Really odd people that still get bullied as 35 year olds.

Emi following Jack 👀 

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

Wow Arsenal fans are tiresome aren’t they. Maybe we aren’t so bad after all. 

There are a lot of casual Arsenal fans who know very little about football. My office manager is one of them. Struts around in his Arsenal kit as though he is a hardcore football fan but his football sphere is limited to Arsenal, Messi, Ronaldo, Beckham and the World Cup.

Edited by nepal_villan
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, One For The Road said:

Totally agree. They are displaying an incredible amount of bitterness.

And yet a poster on here was commending them for their "dignified" response!

They are behaving awfully. Really hope they go down.

Most of the responses I've seen from Norwich fans about this has been disappointment, but they've been congratulatory towards us and wished him the best of luck.

Forums such as this one and theirs aren't exactly indicative of an entire fan base. They only really represent a small amount of it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

There are a lot of casual Arsenal fans who know very little about football. My office manager is one of them. Struts around in his Arsenal kit as thought he is a hardcore football fan but his football sphere is limited to Arsenal, Messi, Ronaldo, Beckham and the World Cup.

Sounds like a guy who needs punching

6 hours ago, messi11 said:

Why are Norwich fans being so classless? 
Why do they hate us so much? I dont get the rivalry at all 

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/142554-the-i-hate-villa-thread/

The I hate Villa thread on their forum should be taken down, It encourages hate. 

Wow....

so many clubs still underestimating what’s happening at Villa.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

The window is officially open on Wednesday. Had to be a Wednesday. In the meantime we just need Emi 1.0 to drop Emi 2.0's phone in the argentinian sea. 

I’m still very very nervous until he signs on the dotted line.

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I’m still very very nervous until he signs on the dotted line.

Yeah I think that goes for us all. He's got a world cup qualifier on Wednesday - you'd think the national team would be ensuring that all domestic business not affect their build up, maybe that's why this got done the last few days. 

• Like 1

Â