Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

I understand Norwich fans frustration, and right now frustration is overshadowing anything else.

So i dont understand our fans who posts there now, since at best it would be taken as condescendingly. Could at least wait a week before you do that. Would also wait until we actually signed him...

Him signing for us would be how we feel if Watkins signed for Everton

Most Norwich fans have been respectful on Twitter so i think their fanbase is good, albeit frustrated right now

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Wow....

so many clubs still underestimating what’s happening at Villa.

This is a consequence of us being pretty badly run on and off the pitch for years.

Whilst we know we have been badly run and that had allowed clubs like Norwich to have better teams than us, they think we are at the same level.

You can’t blame them.

Edited by MarkLillis
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Wow....

so many clubs still underestimating what’s happening at Villa.

The fact so many of them are saying he coups have got a better move assures me about how good he is. We would have said the same if Jack had gone to Spurs.

12 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Hardly call £30m peanuts....or should i say "chicken feed", given the posting below and their use of the word erm.....paltry !

(Too many Bernard Matthews types in that area !):

Screenshot_20210606-081208_Chrome.jpg

Chicken Pants GIF

Live scenes from Norwich reporting

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Did he take free kicks for Norwich? 

He takes decent corners which is probably worth his entire fee for us. I think Dowell is their main free kick taker

15 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Hardly call £30m peanuts....or should i say "chicken feed", given the posting below and their use of the word erm.....paltry !

(Too many Bernard Matthews types in that area !):

Screenshot_20210606-081208_Chrome.jpg

I read this and only thing that annoyed me was poultry instead of paltry

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

If you click on the link, can you see the little speaker icon at the bottom?

Edit - here’s the YouTube version

That dude's good. Well spoken and clear headed.

• Like 2

Not sure why Norwich think they are competition for us. We got 55 points last season. They have only bettered that total in the Premier League once, in it’s very first season, where they finished third! I remember it all too well. Even then we still finished two points ahead of them in second place.

• Like 4

Just thinking of potential line ups makes this transfer worth more than just the player himself, we’ve bought quality options to play tactically and also not weaken the side significantly. Whoever we select as the front 3, we can pick a balanced middle 3 now. We can play a side that will press hard with Grealish, Buendia, Sanson, McGinn. We can absorb pressure and play on the break with Traore and El Ghazi while keeping a tight midfield with Nakamba and Luiz. We can break weak teams down with Grealish, Buendia and Traore supported by McGinn and Luiz.

Left back competition to keep Targett progressing and maybe a bigstrongDM™️to support Nakamba and Luiz - and we’re laughing. We should be looking at Europa league next season.

• Like 3

I mean Norwich fans are being a little tunnel visioned.

Arsenal probably low balled them and offered to pay £25m over 3 years. We've probably rocked up with a briefcase of £33m. 

So would they still rather take the Arsenal offer? 

I also think getting this done ASAP before he gets his first Arg cap is good business as we can say it's another player that's got a international call up being a Villa player. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Â