Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

I've spent nearly 6 hours this morning on football threads much of it laughing at salty Arsenal fans and I don't regret a single minute. Still haven't got round to rubbing it in to my Gooner mates

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, MadridVilla said:

Villa won’t want it to be announced by Norwich that he’s left, just to leave it a few more days so he can have his photoshoot and interview done. 

When the deal is done and the social media team have thought of an imaginative hashtag, it’ll be announced

We can do it like an awards ceremony when the award winner can’t be there.

“The club chosen to become home to this year’s Championship Player of the season....in third place last years runners up, Tottenham Hotspur. In second place, the current holders of the biggest transfer giveaway ever with their give away a goalie special, Arsenal. But the winners of this year’s Home Fit For A Hero is...............the club that gave us league football, no Jeff not Sky, the club is once again.....Aston Villa!!!  

Unfortunately Emi can’t be with us tonight and so live from Buenos Aires, another Emi, Emi Martinez, there’s a lot of Emis tonight Jeff, will present the coveted Aston Villa shirt to Emi Buendia.”

If we could have shots of Daniel Levy and Stan Kroenka with forced smiles that would be even better. Then our own Mr Smile to finish off and say a few words. Something like;

“When we heard that there were two European Super Clubs interested in  Emi we knew it was going to be tough. But then we found out it was Spurs and Arsenal, so once we’d got Nassef and Wes to stop laughing, we just called Emi and asked him to have a word with  Emi and a couple of days later we had two Emis.” 

• Haha 2

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Can someone explain to me how we can have this wrapped up if the transfer window doesn’t open for several days and can’t legally sign him?

Not trying to be negative but a bit wary of celebrating too soon.

You can buy players anytime. They can only be registered at certain times

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

We can do it like an awards ceremony when the award winner can’t be there.

“The club chosen to become home to this year’s Championship Player of the season....in third place last years runners up, Tottenham Hotspur. In second place, the current holders of the biggest transfer giveaway ever with their give away a goalie special, Arsenal. But the winners of this year’s Home Fit For A Hero is...............the club that gave us league football, no Jeff not Sky, the club is once again.....Aston Villa!!!  

Unfortunately Emi can’t be with us tonight and so live from Buenos Aires, another Emi, Emi Martinez, there’s a lot of Emis tonight Jeff, will present the coveted Aston Villa shirt to Emi Buendia.”

If we could have shots of Daniel Levy and Stan Kroenka with forced smiles that would be even better. Then our own Mr Smile to finish off and say a few words. Something like;

“When we heard that there were two European Super Clubs interested in  Emi we knew it was going to be tough. But then we found out it was Spurs and Arsenal, so once we’d got Nassef and Wes to stop laughing, we just called Emi and asked him to have a word with  Emi and a couple of days later we had two Emis.” 

Two or three different parts of this made me laugh out loud.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

You can buy players anytime. They can only be registered at certain times

Ok, thanks. I just read this and had a bit of a panic that we had to wait 3 days hoping that no one else came in for him.

5 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Can someone explain to me how we can have this wrapped up if the transfer window doesn’t open for several days and can’t legally sign him?

Liverpool have signed Konate but won't be official until July 1st

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

The Transfer windows is closed and it is don't meant you stop transfer, you can allowed transfer player sign only one thing not allowed is training or player for new club (they still allowed play at old club) useless the agreement with club a and b to do what both parties request and agreed on the paper until transfer windows open and move to clubs on the day. - I think.

Free Agent allowed play for club in Transfer closed windows, if you register over 20/21 years olds player - (youth players allowed play for first team without register) only if you got available slots (I think as they keep change rules - I don't follow).

maybe new rules about register player as Brexit, last time i check they will change.

• Like 4

Why did I click that Norwich forum link. Wow they have a bizarre Villa hatred. Lambert I understand we hate him too😂, Mings ex ipswich but not sure if he did something in a derby. The rest was weird, somebody had a go at our relegation history, I think Nowrich had 3 relegations in the last 7 years 😂

I know small teams like Leeds, Bristol City etc try to make us enemies. Not sure why, i wonder do people go to Everton and Newcastle forums to try make rivalries as well

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Why did I click that Norwich forum link. Wow they have a bizarre Villa hatred. Lambert I understand we hate him too😂, Mings ex ipswich but not sure if he did something in a derby. The rest was weird, somebody had a go at our relegation history, I think Nowrich had 3 relegations in the last 7 years 😂

I know small teams like Leeds, Bristol City etc try to make us enemies. Not sure why, i wonder do people go to Everton and Newcastle forums to try make rivalries as well

As far as I know they are the most relegated team in history from the premier league.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, paul514 said:

As far as I know they are the most relegated team in history from the premier league.

I think the only team close enough is Crystal Palace but Norwich must have 5 maybe 6 relegations now

Edited by Zatman

51 minutes ago, Annoyman said:

I think that we hate Villa thread is at least partly gallows humour/tongue in cheek

Slightly less sure what's going on here:

20210606_012634.jpg

20210606_012618.jpg

Sorry to be a pedant, but I guess they mean "Hearsay"? AFAIK there is no such word in the English language as "Heresay". Apart from in Norfolk, perhaps? 🙃

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think the only team close enough is Crystal Palace but Norwich must have 5 maybe 6 relegations now

I think it was 7 but now I am not so sure.... it might be west brom

Edit - Just looked it up Norwich and West Brom are both tied on 5 relegations.

Edited by paul514
  • Haha 1

Â