Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Just remembered reading that thread on Pinkun that they won the Championship title at Villa Park. 

That was hilarious though. 

They still had to actually play for it.  We rested EVERYONE because we had the playoff finals. 

We absolutely battered them with our B team. One of the most one sided games all season, then they performed the most outrageous smash and grab to win it. 

My son missed it for some reason so I took my daughter who was 13 at the time and has zero interest in football.  When I told her they were champions she said "how is that? we are loads better than them". This was our B team. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I can see him at no.10… can see Jack and even BT there too tbh though but they can all interchange at will… it will be a sight to behold….Ollie will score so many!!

That was my initial thought but maybe better pulling strings from deep and improving defence

Hahahahaha

Someone on Pinkun has started a new thread and quoted my post from earlier about them finally understanding what we're about😂😂😂😂

Also just realised that the guy who did this was Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man. 

He really is a hero! 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i doubt we'll get a formal announcement until he's back in the country

Villa won’t want it to be announced by Norwich that he’s left, just to leave it a few more days so he can have his photoshoot and interview done. 

When the deal is done and the social media team have thought of an imaginative hashtag, it’ll be announced

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Who is Luis Miguel?

CBS Sports presenter, big Villa fan, been on a podcast or two to talk about his love for the club too.

Edited by Jas10
  • Thanks 3

Heard the name but never really watched him play before , so after watching that YouTube footage of him and can only ask …

what drugs are Norwich on that they are selling him

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jareth said:

Salty but true

sigh....

we're going to get this at every milestone aren't we.

"villa have only qualified for europe because of bloody hawkeye!"

"if that technology had been working correctly villa never would've been in this league that they just won!"

and it's not true. we'd still have stayed up if that goal had been given. i'm 100% positive of that.

I hope we sign this guy so Arse an All can reflect on the karma of bending over and lubing up for small heath in 2011. Or was it 2001? I forget.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I didn't realise about Buendia defensive stats. If you look at top 5 in PL it's as you'd expect DCMs or fullbacks. Ndidi Mitchell Allan Oriol Aurier. That Buendia is 6th in Championship with 2.4 per tackles game is nuts. Only Cash beats that for Villa players last season. 

Perhaps that considered he'll play in middle 3 of 433 with McGinn and Luiz behind Grealish Watkins Traore

He’ll do exactly that but I think he’ll be the most forward of those three. Call it a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-5-1 I think that’s the starting line up. Of course we may not be done in the market yet!

40 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Why are Norwich fans being so classless? 
Why do they hate us so much? I dont get the rivalry at all 

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/142554-the-i-hate-villa-thread/

The I hate Villa thread on their forum should be taken down, It encourages hate. 

I went to Uni in Norwich. They’re a very proud bunch and see themselves as this rising star, footballing and culturally. 

They probably feel quite cuckolded by having their best player nicked by what they perceive as mid table opponents.

Â