Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

His first day video is up on the o/s. 

It's mad all the stuff they do there.  

Funny to see Connor there, he should enjoy those facilities before he's training in some victorian gymnasium belonging to SOME Championship team. 

yeeee....i was like......"omg a wild Conor appears, whats he doing there!!" 😜

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

i did cringe a bit when O'Kelly said "you were good a couple of years back, you have improved"....then...."your english is good".

reminds me of the kind of stuff my gramps might say lol.

Yeah I wondered where it was going...

But O'kelly was funny when he said: "Sometimes I talk really fast so tell me to slow down".

Great video though, I love to see that sort of stuff. Hopefully we can see more of that during preseason.

i did cringe a bit when O'Kelly said "you were good a couple of years back, you have improved"....then...."your english is good".

Sounded more like a question to me considering what he followed up with. A fast, black country accent is hard enough for native speakers, let alone someone speaking a second language.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, burchy said:

Not sure if anyone mentioned earlier but Emi seemed to shake hands with everyone except Traore.

He may have met him earlier when the camera wasn't rolling.

• Like 2

yeeee....i was like......"omg a wild Conor appears, whats he doing there!!" 😜

I love the guy. I was delighted to see him knocking around again, even if it's just for a short while longer.

I find all that behind-the-scenes stuff really interesting. I enjoyed that video. Buendia seems like a good sort, too. Thrilled to have him around.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MaVilla said:

1 hour ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Sounded more like a question to me considering what he followed up with. A fast, black country accent is hard enough for native speakers, let alone someone speaking a second language.

It was 100% a question.  Didn't make it any less cringey I guess. Amusing, but I suspect Emi thought he was just a bit eccentric. 

Seemed to be fairly well settled for a "first day in a new office". Hope he can get that fitness up to Watkins standards though, his offensive and defensive stats with the stamina to keep going all game would be phenomenal.

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Still can't believe we have Emi Buendia.

I was just thinking what a relief it is to have done this business so early. Transfer season is usually really tense for Villa trying to drag deals over the line. Love the new dynamism the club is showing. 

6 hours ago, Greenfly said:

I love the guy. I was delighted to see him knocking around again, even if it's just for a short while longer.

I find all that behind-the-scenes stuff really interesting. I enjoyed that video. Buendia seems like a good sort, too. Thrilled to have him around.

An absolute must if you want a job at Villa these days and oh so important too, I like that.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Beaten by Conor on the beep test.

I did notice this, but assume its down to the fact Conor has been back a week already.  His pressing stats suggest he isn't short of stamina when it counts. 

9 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

**** me! His working day was over quick. Swap?!

Probably longer than I’d last doing what they do. 5 minutes and I’d be in the sick bay on oxygen having thrown up all over a £20k piece of kit. 

• Like 1

Â