Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’m not sure how true this is. Arsenals initial bid was turned down and Norwich were trying to start a bidding war. Arsenal never had an offer accepted.

They apparently offered more. We offered it up front. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jas10 said:

No ESR? No Alvarez?

Thor I Dont Believe You GIF by Vinnie Camilleri

We will sign more players. Can’t see Young being a starting winger and it would concern me.

Hang on a sec, is that ⬆️ Matt Kendrick??!!!! He’s piled on the pounds!!!

Well as I said in the post Jas, if we do not get our targets.

I'm unsure as to whether Ash"s legs can handle the pace of the prem but I trust that AVFC do. 

With no more incomings and until Bertie is back, that front 4 is imo our best setup. The targs overlap, Ash cover, targs cut back to super Jack, Jack dink to Buendia feels like prime Brazil.

Ash won't be here to make up the numbers, he may well not get on but he will be effective if he does.... hopefully. 

If we get ESR, forget all that.😉

6 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

They apparently offered more. We offered it up front. 

I’d imagine that’s the problem with their bid for Ben White. £50m over the next ten years. They just haven got the cash to spend. They’re trying to shop like they’re in Brighthouse. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Well as I said in the post Jas, if we do not get our targets. I know mate 👍

I'm unsure as to whether Ash"s legs can handle the pace of the prem but I trust that AVFC do. 

With no more incomings and until Bertie is back, that front 4 is imo our best setup. The targs overlap, Ash cover, targs cut back to super Jack, Jack dink to Buendia feels like prime Brazil.

Ash won't be here to make up the numbers, he may well not get on but he will be effective if he does.... hopefully. 

If we get ESR, forget all that.😉

Yeah but what about Matt?

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Joining up with training next week - will be great to see him at Bodymoor with the rest of the squad!

I believe Wesley and Sanson also return next week too.

Great stuff 

Happy Chris Pratt GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

Joining up with training next week - will be great to see him at Bodymoor with the rest of the squad!

I believe Wesley and Sanson also return next week too.

Haven't to BMH for quite some time, can you still drive in and park immediate left?

Used to watch the 1st team train right in front of us there but I know that changed, used to wait and watch the players come out too in their flash motors and stop to do autographs for any kids or big kids waiting for them.

16 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Haven't to BMH for quite some time, can you still drive in and park immediate left?

Used to watch the 1st team train right in front of us there but I know that changed, used to wait and watch the players come out too in their flash motors and stop to do autographs for any kids or big kids waiting for them.

I’m not sure (now live in Devon so days of cycling up to bodymoor are over) 

• Shocked 1

This fella is gonna be massive for us. We’re all focusing on who else we’ll sign for the attack but a Jack - Ollie - Emi front 3 will be something else this season. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Awol said:

This fella is gonna be massive for us. We’re all focusing on who else we’ll sign for the attack but a Jack - Ollie - Emi front 3 will be something else this season. 

Based on stats and my own gut instinct...that front 3 is going to cause absolute carnage. Cannot wait to see them all in action.  Throw in traore or aeg to make it a front 4 and things are going to be very exciting next season

• Like 1

On 09/07/2021 at 14:01, Jas10 said:

Can someone who knows about these things explain what the idea is behind the band around his feet when he's doing the kettle bell? Just to add more resistance or is there more to it?

Just now, KentVillan said:

Can someone who knows about these things explain what the idea is behind the band around his feet when he's doing the kettle bell? Just to add more resistance or is there more to it?

Yeah, they’re resistance bands.

Â