Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

8 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Is he on extended leave because he was involved in friendlies before the Copa America with Argentina? 

Looking forward to his formal unveiling!!!

He should be on the way back, from holiday?

As you intimated, he didn’t make the final squad (Alvarez did, maybe wait til he’s back before placing the bid?) so it won’t be long til we get our hands on him 😆

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

He should be on the way back, from holiday?

As you intimated, he didn’t make the final squad (Alvarez did, maybe wait til he’s back before placing the bid?) so it won’t be long til we get our hands on him 😆

Just can't wait to see him in the shirt, training, etc. 

Still cannot believe that we've signed him to be honest. 

9 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Just can't wait to see him in the shirt, training, etc. 

Still cannot believe that we've signed him to be honest. 

Same here, he’s gonna light up the league…

I'm inclined to play him as an 8 alongside McGinn with license to get forward. Basically what we thought Barkley was going to be. His defensive numbers are unreal, on top of his already impressive creative stats.

13 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Watkins 

Grealish    Buendia    Traore

Excited to see this, Traore and Buendia could interchange possibly?

I thought Traore just had a groin operation..is he available to start the season?

23 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I'm inclined to play him as an 8 alongside McGinn with license to get forward. Basically what we thought Barkley was going to be. His defensive numbers are unreal, on top of his already impressive creative stats.

The Norwich guy on VV was raving about Buendias defensive performances, saying he's ace at it as much as his offence in ways.

7 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

I thought Traore just had a groin operation..is he available to start the season?

That's true, I have a sneaky feeling it will be the following unless we get a targets in...

OLLIE

YOUNG.     JACK.      BUENDIA

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

That's true, I have a sneaky feeling it will be the following unless we get a targets in...

OLLIE

Aeg probably in for young as he was explicitly called a wing back by our website. 

Nice to have options regardless. Trez, AEG, Traore all missing from that front 4, and yet between them probably played 80 games worth of minutes last season

Edited by MrBlack

OLLIE

I really don’t think we’ll see much, if anything of Young as a winger…..more likely to be El Ghazi, that’s assuming we line up with the same formation this season (which is likely, granted) 

6 hours ago, Dave-R said:

The Norwich guy on VV was raving about Buendias defensive performances, saying he's ace at it as much as his offence in ways.

6th in Championship for tackles per game last season. AMs don't come near top 20 in most leagues

Edited by Kiwivillan

34 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’m not sure how true this is. Arsenals initial bid was turned down and Norwich were trying to start a bidding war. Arsenal never had an offer accepted.

Don’t care, he’s ours 😂

• Like 1

OLLIE

No ESR? No Alvarez?

Thor I Dont Believe You GIF by Vinnie Camilleri

We will sign more players. Can’t see Young being a starting winger and it would concern me.

Hang on a sec, is that ⬆️ Matt Kendrick??!!!! He’s piled on the pounds!!!

Â