Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

16 hours ago, est1874 said:

Welcome Emi!

Not sure if this part of his game has been discussed here, but the lad has 5 red cards already 🟥 in a relatively short career so far 😅

Just looked up to see what type of reds they were, one of them was for elbowing Ashley Westwood in the back which I’m sure a few fans on here would get enjoyment from!

One of them was this https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/12203225/buendia-red-card which is a travesty of a decision.

I think Smith will be mentioning it in his first briefing anyway, it’s not something our outfit will be glossing over over.

5 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Just looked up to see what type of reds they were, one of them was for elbowing Ashley Westwood in the back which I’m sure a few fans on here would get enjoyment from!

One of them was this https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/12203225/buendia-red-card which is a travesty of a decision.

I think Smith will be mentioning it in his first briefing anyway, it’s not something our outfit will be glossing over over.

Roger that ;)

A bit of aggression is welcome for me, there’s no guarantee he’ll get sent of for us, but if it does happen then so be it. We’ll have a decent squad to cover and Traore can step in. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lord Willard said:

I can imagine playing for Norwich would be very frustrating at times. 

I’d be interested in seeing the data correlation between Delia Smith turning up to deliver a motivational team talk and Buendia’s aggression levels. 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, a m ole said:

18 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Roger that ;)

A bit of aggression is welcome for me, there’s no guarantee he’ll get sent of for us, but if it does happen then so be it. We’ll have a decent squad to cover and Traore can step in. 

Captain Clarence Oveur - Album on Imgur

24 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’d be interested in seeing the data correlation between Delia Smith turning up to deliver a motivational team talk and Buendia’s aggression levels. 

Let's be 'avin you Emiiiiii

His first day video is up on the o/s. 

It's mad all the stuff they do there.  

Funny to see Connor there, he should enjoy those facilities before he's training in some victorian gymnasium belonging to SOME Championship team. 

i did cringe a bit when O'Kelly said "you were good a couple of years back, you have improved"....then...."your english is good".

reminds me of the kind of stuff my gramps might say lol.

• Like 2

Â