Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

10 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Only thing I can remember him doing was doing that 40 yard half volley out of play the other side of the pitch when we had about six in the box.

Pretty underwhelmed so far.

Really?

I thought that he was the only one of the midfielders that actually managed to pass the ball in the direction of one of our players.

Problem is when you’re the only one in the team trying to play a passing game, you’re not gonna have much success.

1 minute ago, Thug said:

Really?

I thought that he was the only one of the midfielders that actually managed to pass the ball in the direction of one of our players.

Problem is when you’re the only one in the team trying to play a passing game, you’re not gonna have much success.

Just didn't see enough again. Perhaps I just thought he was getting massively overhyped when we signed him and so I'm expecting amazing things from him when he starts or comes on as a sub so it's a bit of unfair perception from me. I think he'll start Wolves game ahead of Ramsey so hopefully he can get on the ball enough in final third and do stuff.

IMO Leon Bailey will be far more of a gamechanger for our season than Buendia when he's fit again, Everton game showed what's going on there and he looked decent at Watford aswell.

I think buggering off to Argentina may have a factor in this.

He is a player that does need to be starting and playing a run of games consistently to get the best out of him.

Hopefully he makes it back to the starting XI in the upcoming games.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

He shouldn't be used as a sub, if he fades bring him off, but we shouldn't be letting a £35 million creative player warm the bench, we are not Man City.

If he's not good enough, he'll sit. It doesn't matter what he cost.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

He needs games, we are not Man City, we can't afford to spend £35m and not play them. 

He may have been a mistake, who knows. He should get a run of games ahead of Ramsey though.

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

He needs games, we are not Man City, we can't afford to spend £35m and not play them. 

He chose to miss the Chelsea game. We them beat Everton and United. He needs to wait for his chance which will certainly come soon. And unlike his previous games he needs to step up. He hasn't been good enough so far. 

• Like 1

Â