Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

8 hours ago, Mantis said:

I tried to get Buendia on the back of my shirt after the Brentford game but was told there were no "1s" in stock. I mean FFS.

Must mean he's about to be sold :P 

1 hour ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

That's bizarre. It'd be the most commonly used number and the PL font isn't changing anytime soon. Why let stock run down low at all?

Since fanatics have had their foot in the door with the Villa merchandise, it's been a continuous disaster season after season. Absolute shambles.

1 hour ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

That's bizarre. It'd be the most commonly used number and the PL font isn't changing anytime soon. Why let stock run down low at all?

There is a supply chain issue nation wide McDonald's do not have bottled drinks or milkshakes so I would say it's down to that.  Remember prem numbers are the same for all 20 clubs so it won't just be Villa same with lettering.

23 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Since fanatics have had their foot in the door with the Villa merchandise, it's been a continuous disaster season after season. Absolute shambles.

Fanatics was a Xia/Wyness deal?

11 hours ago, chrisvilla4 said:

I'd rather it goes to the club than Mike Ashley, would just love to see a bit more villa merch out and about. 

It doesn’t go to the club. It goes to Fanatics who are a shit house of a company.

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I believe it was, yes.

Wyness did the same at Everton outsourced everything to his cronies, merchandise catering etc sold control for a pittance and reduced our abilities to increase revenue. 

• Like 2

Ordered my away shirt almost a month ago (20th August).

Delayed until 6th September. Then i got an email saying they "hoped" to ship it on 13th September. Heard nothign since.

Can't get in touch with anyone at Fanatics. Always just told everyone is busy. Tracking my order still says it's going to be delivered on 6th September

They're an absolute shambles

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Ordered my away shirt almost a month ago (20th August).

Delayed until 6th September. Then i got an email saying they "hoped" to ship it on 13th September. Heard nothign since.

Can't get in touch with anyone at Fanatics. Always just told everyone is busy. Tracking my order still says it's going to be delivered on 6th September

They're an absolute shambles

I was talking with my mate at work, and he wanted to buy his Dad a Man Utd "Ronaldo 7" shirt for his birthday at the beginning of this month. He was quoted a delivery date of 23rd December. I know Man Utd will be selling way more shirts than we do, but that is still a long wait and would suggest it is not just a Villa problem this year.

Furthermore, the place I work at has had many issues getting hold of stock this year with goods promised to us for an early June delivery, being held up and despite updates was delayed numerous times and has only just been delivered in Mid August. Multiply that many times over with lots of shipments coming in late from various suppliers. It has been an absolute nightmare this year getting hold of stock with no idea how much the shippers are going to charge in surcharges on deliveries. We have seen costs rising from £5k per shipping container up to £15k for a shipping container. So I do feel a bit of sympathy for all businesses as the moment, they are in a no win situation.

2 minutes ago, NeilS said:

I was talking with my mate at work, and he wanted to buy his Dad a Man Utd "Ronaldo 7" shirt for his birthday at the beginning of this month. He was quoted a delivery date of 23rd December. I know Man Utd will be selling way more shirts than we do, but that is still a long wait and would suggest it is not just a Villa problem this year.

Furthermore, the place I work at has had many issues getting hold of stock this year with goods promised to us for an early June delivery, being held up and despite updates was delayed numerous times and has only just been delivered in Mid August. Multiply that many times over with lots of shipments coming in late from various suppliers. It has been an absolute nightmare this year getting hold of stock with no idea how much the shippers are going to charge in surcharges on deliveries. We have seen costs rising from £5k per shipping container up to £15k for a shipping container. So I do feel a bit of sympathy for all businesses as the moment, they are in a no win situation.

It's the lack of communication and incorrect tracking that annoys me more than the delays.

Delays happen. Shit customer service is inexcusable

• Like 1

On 10/09/2021 at 11:58, StanBalaban said:

What are the sizes on hoodies and sweatshirts like? Normal, or still best to pick a size above?

I was given one of the 1/4 zip training tops at the weekend for my birthday, I usually wear medium but this was large and it’s a pretty good fit. I couldn’t have got away with a medium put it that way 😂 Go one size up from your normal size for sure.

Edited by Woody1000
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It's the lack of communication and incorrect tracking that annoys me more than the delays.

Delays happen. Shit customer service is inexcusable

Same if trying to do an international order with Lids, another Fanatics company.

Absolute dogshit.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Online shop has 10% off on £50 spend at the moment. Looking to get my kid a kit but wanted to get it from the shop at the stadium. Anyone know if they have (or will honour) the same discount in the villa store?

I have the same conundrum. I intend on taking my 5 year old to his first game against West Ham, and want to go into store and get the kit with his name etc. So it’s a proper memory for him. 

I would imagine it’s an online discount only tho. Unlikely to honour it in store I’d guess. Think I’m going to get it in store still as it’ll be more special for him that way.