Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

4 hours ago, MNVillan said:

So apparently the details are a very washed out sea foam green instead of white? Why bother?

The worst thing about the kit is the gallery that went with the launch.  I have zero clue what the kit actually looks like because it looks different in every single photo. Is it blue, green, turquoise,  black? Who t f knows.  Terrible photoshoot.

Not a fan of the design particularly, but at least have an accurate colour reproduction on the photos of it.

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

The worst thing about the kit is the gallery that went with the launch.  I have zero clue what the kit actually looks like because it looks different in every single photo. Is it blue, green, turquoise,  black? Who t f knows.  Terrible photoshoot.

Not a fan of the design particularly, but at least have an accurate colour reproduction on the photos of it.

I looked at my wife after watching the video and told her “I still don’t know what color the kit is”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrBlack said:

I thought this with the away kit as well.

Kappa and the whole marketing associated with them is all just so shit. 

7 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Popped into the shop yesterday, spur of the moment when nearby. The 3rd kit in the flesh is pretty good. I’m easily pleased though. I’d buy all 3 if I could. 

Do you know if the away kit is in the shop (for adults)?

Seems its only available for pre order online, was thinking about nipping in to the shop before the game tomorrow. 

On 27/08/2021 at 06:56, villan-scott said:

Popped into the shop yesterday, spur of the moment when nearby. The 3rd kit in the flesh is pretty good. I’m easily pleased though. I’d buy all 3 if I could. 

The third kit is lovely up close, a really nice colour and great quality. My son loves it so bought it for him as an early birthday present before the match yesterday and he doesn’t want to take it off. 

On 30/08/2021 at 12:55, ThunderPower_14 said:

I got the away kit and I think it's the most comfortable Villa kit I've ever owned, having gone a size up from a medium to a large. The fabric is really nice. 

Did you get the athletic one or the regular one? Also, how are they in size compared to the Luke kits? I have a Large from the 18/19 season.

Edited by Aston_Villan4

1 hour ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Did you get the athletic one or the regular one? Also, how are they in size compared to the Luke kits? I have a Large from the 18/19 season.

Just a regular one, I couldn't quite justify the athletic one. 

I didn't get a Luke one unfortunately so I can't compare. 

• Thanks 1

On 31/08/2021 at 19:25, Aston_Villan4 said:

I would go XL then in Kappa. I had a M in the Luke one and now I’m an L in Kappa although I only have the last two seasons kappa kits, not this years… so I think it runs about a size smaller. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I would go XL then in Kappa. I had a M in the Luke one and now I’m an L in Kappa although I only have the last two seasons kappa kits, not this years… so I think it runs about a size smaller. 

nothing like ordering a villa kappa kit to make you re-evaluate your lifestyle choices.

• Haha 4