Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

Just now, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

But you don't care, clearly.

Yeah, just making the point that I couldn't care less what the third kit looks like. It's just an additional revenue source for the club, which is a good thing. It could be based on a bin liner for all I care.

Just now, Okonokos said:

Yeah, just making the point that I couldn't care less what the third kit looks like. It's just an additional revenue source for the club, which is a good thing. It could be based on a bin liner for all I care.

Oh ok, well to answer your original question, "Why do people care what the 3rd kit looks like?"

It's because they might want to buy it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Why do people care what the 3rd kit looks like? We'll probably play in it about twice ever.

Some of us like to talk about the kits. In a topic dedicated to the kits I think that’s fair enough no? 

• Like 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think it’s nice. Different. I just know that the fit will mean it you have belly fat it’s pointless buying it.  For that reason I wish we had Adidas . Their Larges fit me perfectly. Even make me look slim!

You’ve got about a year to get rid of that belly for the next kit launch!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Some of us like to talk about the kits. In a topic dedicated to the kits I think that’s fair enough no? 

Don't you understand the rules? Nothing is valid. Everything is anathema. Life is meaningless. God is dead.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I'm just going to pop over to the boxing thread to tell them I don't really care about boxing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The 3rd kit isn't for me but I think it'll look great on the pitch. 

I ordered an away kit with Mings name which arrived today and I'm really happy with it. The material feels lighter and more comfortable than last year's replica, really nice and comfortable.