Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

I've always been a medium/large.  At my request I asked for a XL shirt for a recent birthday present from my good lady having seen the warnings about sizing.
The result-it's still too tight-the way it grips the stomach is ludicrous.  It's going back.

9 minutes ago, claretman said:

I've always been a medium/large.  At my request I asked for a XL shirt for a recent birthday present from my good lady having seen the warnings about sizing.
The result-it's still too tight-the way it grips the stomach is ludicrous.  It's going back.

Mine would go back too but it has my name on the back! 

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’m on a mission to make it fit. It’s now my main purpose in life. 

Perhaps that was the intention of the gift!

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s kappa! Any Adidas tops I buy fit like a dream.  Really hope we switch next year.

green-cola-no.gif

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kevpants said:

Not strictly Villa but Dec Pierce, an Irish DJ, has launched this as part of his upcoming tour. He's a Villa fan, obviously.

His Twitter is here.

I think this is gorgeous.

Don’t know why but my first thought when seeing that shirt was “Kent Nielsen”?  Lovely shirt though and would be more than happy with it. 

image.jpeg.f187152ce36cc30d4ca2077de4c5baba.jpeg

Been in Brum for a week for work. Live in Yorkshire. Wanted to get villa bits for the kids. Couldn't find anything anywhere. Apparently only available at villa store which I couldn't get to due to work hours. 

Surely that needs sorting? Shops had other clubs kits etc. Scandalous. 

Edited by chrisvilla4
Spelling
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Been in Brum for a week for work. Live in Yorkshire. Wanted to get villa bits for the kids. Couldn't find anything anywhere. Apparently only available at villa store which I couldn't get to due to work hours. 

Surely that needs sorting? Shops had other clubs kits etc. Scandalous. 

Ever since we sold out to Fanatics, we haven’t t sold our shirts in other stores.

I guess as they are also the manufacturers they don’t have to give a slice of the profit away.

Edited by jim
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jim said:

Ever since we sold out to Fanatics, we haven’t t sold our shirts in other stores.

I guess as they are also the manufacturers they don’t have to give a slice of the profit away.

I'd rather it goes to the club than Mike Ashley, would just love to see a bit more villa merch out and about. 

3 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Don’t know why but my first thought when seeing that shirt was “Kent Nielsen”?  Lovely shirt though and would be more than happy with it. 

image.jpeg.f187152ce36cc30d4ca2077de4c5baba.jpeg

I like the kit ... and when you've finished with it ... stick it on a hanger (add an e) and you can use it as a kite.

8 hours ago, Mantis said:

I tried to get Buendia on the back of my shirt after the Brentford game but was told there were no "1s" in stock. I mean FFS.

That's bizarre. It'd be the most commonly used number and the PL font isn't changing anytime soon. Why let stock run down low at all?