Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/03/2022 at 15:59, Keyblade said:

Is it just me or do we not sell the pro version of the third kit? 

I looked too due to the sale, ordered the home kit in the end, I'm a medium in normal persons sizing and the kappa large is snug, kind of expected it but large in the pro kit is a tighter fit than the large in the training gear 

• Like 1

Saw the advertising boards during the game we've added a DC superhero range to the villa own gear, 3 tshirts superman, batman and wonderwoman

Bit weird and out of the box but they're half decent and I imagine could do well, they should add hoodies too

34 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Yes; it's going to be Le Coq Sportif, they are going ape the '82 kits right down to re-branding the badge back to the circular version, Cadbury's are going to be our new sponsor and there will be a small watermark of Brian Little's face on the inside of the collar and the reverse of the badge.

Perfect, who could ask for anything more!

38 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Yes; it's going to be Le Coq Sportif, they are going ape the '82 kits right down to re-branding the badge back to the circular version, Cadbury's are going to be our new sponsor and there will be a small watermark of Brian Little's face on the inside of the collar and the reverse of the badge.

Le Coq Sportif would be a dream tbf. Goosebumps thinking about it. They still make the odd kit, like this beauty for the France rugby team. 
https://sv.sportsdirect.com/le-coq-sportif-france-home-shirt-2021-2022-381994

3 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

I heard from a mate of a mate whose friends cousin heard two blokes in suits in tescos metro talking and said it’s gunna be Gola with HP sauce as the sponsor and a new diamond shaped crest with a Griffin replacing the lion… Oh and almost forgot Alisha Lehmann’s profile pic woven into the claret … 

Edited by thabucks
  • Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...