Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

47 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Anyone received their third kit? How is it in person? 

Mines actually tighter than my home and away shirt. Measured them and it's slightly shorter in width. Could just have an odd one though

2 hours ago, 5-1 said:

Mines actually tighter than my home and away shirt. Measured them and it's slightly shorter in width. Could just have an odd one though

It was the same last season. All three had different fits for me.

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Does anyone know how the sizing of our kits compares to the training gear? I have this training top in a small which fits me perfectly, want to get the home top but wondering if I'll need to go a size up for that. If anyone has both and is able to offer any advice I'd greatly appreciate it

Humble brag 😋

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to buy the away shirt but have no idea for size as I’ve never bought kappa. I’m a 5’10” male and I’m not fat but I’m definitely overweight. I’m in the region of “yeah he’s put on a bit of weight and has gotten a little chubby but a bit of exercise should sort that out. He needs to lay off the pies before he turns into a fat word removed”. Sadly that isn’t an official size so any guidance would be appreciated.

My t shirt size varies between medium and large depending on shop but usually a UK large. 

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

I would like to buy the away shirt but have no idea for size as I’ve never bought kappa. I’m a 5’10” male and I’m not fat but I’m definitely overweight. I’m in the region of “yeah he’s put on a bit of weight and has gotten a little chubby but a bit of exercise should sort that out. He needs to lay off the pies before he turns into a fat word removed”. Sadly that isn’t an official size so any guidance would be appreciated.

My t shirt size varies between medium and large depending on shop but usually a UK large. 

BAsed on my experience, you go for medium, because you're going to get in shape and lose some weight, only to consign that tshirt to the drawer and never see it again until your lard arse does a spring clean in a couple of years.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Spoony said:

Will you buy the Pro or the Stadium shirt? The stadium shirt has more room in the places you’d expect a less athletic person to have. I think you’d be OK in a Large if you like a reasonably snug fit.

The Pro fits skin tight but stretches with the body. For reference, I’m usually a M/L (6’2 80 something kg) depending on the T-shirt but I have no belly (humble brag 😎) - I have an XL and it fits just slightly looser than you might see on the players but I like it like that.

TLDR; if you want a tight fit go L for stadium and XL for Pro, if you want some room consider a size above that. Don’t just take my word for it though cos there’s some on here who have been suggesting going 2 or 3 sizes up 🤷🏻

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Spoony said:

You've just exactly described me.

I've bought Large sizes with Kappa, the home last season and the away this season. They're a close fit but not too tight which is the fit I prefer, and I usually wear a medium t-shirt but sometimes large. If you usually go a size Large t-shirt i'd get an XL kappa shirt. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Davkaus said:

BAsed on my experience, you go for medium, because you're going to get in shape and lose some weight, only to consign that tshirt to the drawer and never see it again until your lard arse does a spring clean in a couple of years.

100%

Soon though…..

2 hours ago, a m ole said:

Will you buy the Pro or the Stadium shirt? The stadium shirt has more room in the places you’d expect a less athletic person to have. I think you’d be OK in a Large if you like a reasonably snug fit.

The Pro fits skin tight but stretches with the body. For reference, I’m usually a M/L (6’2 80 something kg) depending on the T-shirt but I have no belly (humble brag 😎) - I have an XL and it fits just slightly looser than you might see on the players but I like it like that.

TLDR; if you want a tight fit go L for stadium and XL for Pro, if you want some room consider a size above that. Don’t just take my word for it though cos there’s some on here who have been suggesting going 2 or 3 sizes up 🤷🏻

Same. I went for large and it fits but it’s tight.

10 hours ago, Spoony said:

Deffo XL, you've just described a 4 inch shorter version of me.

Although the missus says I'm fat, the cheeky cow