Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

spacer.png

Cant believe that we are going to be seen winning the Premiership, FA Cup, and League Cup in this top! 🤢🤮

If my mum was still about she'd be telling them to go back inside and put something decent on! 

• Haha 1

Overreactions to kit designs is as sure a sign of summer as sandy beaches and disappointing weather. I’m sure it’ll look perfectly fine in action. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Teale's 'tache said:

spacer.png

Quality as always pal.

What do you think of the leaked new strip?

It's not a very flattering pic, put that on Jack it it's a different look, it's one that would look better mocked up as above, wouldn't mind seeing that if doable and time permits. 

We need to go to Villa park as a raging pack of protesters to demand Villa to scrap this kit and employ @Teale's 'tache as the chief kit designer, and leave him to it without any interference what so ever. 

The leaked kit screams of corporate interference or a massive troll 

Edited by CarryOnVilla

It looks fine. I think it'll be difficult to know for sure how it is until it's seen on a player. Last year's definitely looked better on actual athletes. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

The leaked kit screams of corporate interference or a massive troll 

to me it just screams we charge them £70 every season for a claret body with blue sleeves, try and make it different...and they've tried too hard

too much detailing on there both in terms of the shades of claret and the lines which arent needed and the shoulders which look shit

away shirt and third shirt will normally look better because they have more freedom