Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

If the pinstripes were consistent it would be better.

It's a no from me.

That said, still better than some of the utter tripe Nike are serving up for the "big" clubs.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Pretty sure we had those same tags 2 years ago. I have the away kit from that season and it had the same thing.

I got the training kit this season (20/21) and it has that tag. 

Edited by MotoMkali

If that really is the new kit, why bother changing the old one ? Why buy that sh** ?
I think this is a wind up, if not anyone that spends silly money on it is being robbed by the club they support. Hopefully it is a wind up.

• Confused 1

Awful. Maybe they know the contract isn’t being renewed next season so just churned any old crap out to fulfill their contractual obligation. Reminds me of the last boring kit macron gave us. No motivation to try I guess. It’s possibly one of the blandest shirts we’ve ever had. A shame. I was looking forward to getting the new shirt but I think it’ll be the AST repro this year. Fingers crossed the away or third is better. 

To be fair, it will probably grow on us, like the others. Will look better with a proper shoot etc.

That being said, I love the training kit so will be picking up a couple of those.

My last and favorite kit was the Luke 3rd kit.

Any insight on sizing? My Luke kit was a Large.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Don’t really get the (meme -yawn🤔😬) hate … It’s a typical Villa shirt… not sure what else peeps were expecting …VT members always come up with better designs each year, but we always play it consistently safe with the home. And every kit nowadays seems to be a homage … 

Edited by thabucks

Just out of curisoity, what would you all say was the best shirt from the past 10 years purely based on design? E.g. take out any biases you might have due to shit/good seasons in them.

For me personally this was one of the best. Love the checks.

aston-villa-11-home_4_1_3_2_1_1_1_1.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Mantis said:

Just out of curisoity, what would you all say was the best shirt from the past 10 years purely based on design? E.g. take out any biases you might have due to shit/good seasons in them.

For me personally this was one of the best. Love the checks.

aston-villa-11-home_4_1_3_2_1_1_1_1.jpg

Agree. One of my favourites. The best fitting Villa shirt I’ve ever had. Loved both the home and away shirts that season. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Agree. One of my favourites. The best fitting Villa shirt I’ve ever had. Loved both the home and away shirts that season. 

Yup. Those shirts still fit like gloves, 10 years later.

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

Awful. Maybe they know the contract isn’t being renewed next season so just churned any old crap out to fulfill their contractual obligation. Reminds me of the last boring kit macron gave us. No motivation to try I guess. It’s possibly one of the blandest shirts we’ve ever had. A shame. I was looking forward to getting the new shirt but I think it’ll be the AST repro this year. Fingers crossed the away or third is better. 

For me it seems you try and go big and bold in your last kit. If you nail it you will probably be re-signed. Instead you give crap of course we won't re-sign. Though I suspect we were always going to have an adidas kit next year. 

We won the title in ‘81 and the European Cup & Super Cup in ‘82…. It’s been 40 years…. are these d***heads not going to do anything to commemorate that?

This is the trash that we get?