Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

16 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

This was what I thought of immediately. Loved the shadow stripes on the Le Coq Sportif shirt. My 1st Villa shirt!

b5b0b582f5a27155f9718108a82604d2.jpg

I think it's something of an homage to that.

The Luke kit is a very good homage to that. I'd love to find that shirt at a good price though. Those 80's Le Coq Sportif kits were spectacular.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

Surely there has to be some sort of a fan led focus group into kit preferences? Or does that not happen?

Give Luke an advisory or head designer role… these companies/manufacturers are useless… are Kappa really going to give us worse than a bloody Macron kit?

• Like 1

Just now, Pissflaps said:

It could be old/prototype? On the tag it says "a celebration of our home" and that's the line they used for the 19/20 away kit?

This was what I was thinking need someone to zoom in on that tag!

5 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

It could be old/prototype? On the tag it says "a celebration of our home" and that's the line they used for the 19/20 away kit?

Doubtful, it has the rubberized badge. In 19/20 we went with a sewn badge. Unfortunately I think last year’s shirt came with the same tag, did it not?

1 hour ago, KAZZAM said:

Don't get what everyone expects. There's never gonna be a magical kit to please everyone. 

This would appear to please two people