Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Fishing for badgers mate, its a dutch thing

My 10-year old daughter showed me this. - GIF on Imgur

That's funny!  I am a little confused on the original point about badges but dancing badgers in a field is always funny.  It's quite hypnotising 

11 minutes ago, nick76 said:

That's funny!  I am a little confused on the original point about badges but dancing badgers in a field is always funny.  It's quite hypnotising 

The song is even better, go on YouTube and search for badger song or badger mushroom, we'll worth a couple of minutes mate.

As if by magic…Telegraph on Twitter say

Transfer notebook: Aston Villa express interest in James Ward-Prowse and also monitoring Harry Winks and Todd Cantwell”

Thats about it, no basis to it, just that. Also mention that Roma want Douglas Luiz.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nick76 said:

So you’d rather spend money on a back up than a player that would challenge Ollie for his starting place.  Not sure how that’s progression.

You can’t just look at one position in isolation and say well that’s not progression.

If we spent £200M on 6 players in 6 positions but we only bought a £10M striker - have we still not progressed??

Not every signing has to be better than whoever we have right now to be a very good signing. There’s a whole range of factors; money, team structure, tactics, attitude, role, salary, length of contract, age, potential that you seem intent on ignoring. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, colhint said:

is that one front right having a piss?

He's from the "Oohmegoolie" tribe.....The far left,at the back,  is from the "wherethefuckarewe" ,tribe

11 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Transfer notebook: Aston Villa express interest in James Ward-Prowse and also monitoring Harry Winks and Todd Cantwell”

Thats about it, no basis to it, just that. Also mention that Roma want Douglas Luiz.

No GIF

There's not a more overrated player in the league than Winks, hope we stay well clear.

12 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

not the english midfielder I'd want from spurs, I'd be asking about Oliver Skipp

7 minutes ago, KangarooVillan said:

You can’t just look at one position in isolation and say well that’s not progression.

If we spent £200M on 6 players in 6 positions but we only bought a £10M striker - have we still not progressed??

Not every signing has to be better than whoever we have right now to be a very good signing. There’s a whole range of factors; money, team structure, tactics, attitude, role, salary, length of contract, age, potential that you seem intent on ignoring. 

I completely agree but I'd also potentially buying that 10m striker may be a waste of money.  I still look at Wolves last season that lost their main striker Jimenez and tried to rely on a back up type striker in Jose and then a young talented kid from abroad in Silva.  My nightmare is Ollie out and then we have a young talented kid from abroad in Alvarez and a back up striker in Wes whose struggling to get back match fit and we arent sure yet is quite right.  that's my nightmare...this is aside from all the benefits a top striker would bring in competition that is my nightmare.  Wolves ended up suffering all season and the manager went, for us we would lose our manager and Jack would leave.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, KangarooVillan said:

To try and get this off Abraham chat….

Who would you sign if you had 200 million NET football manager style?

I’ll start…..

RB Max Aarons 30m

CB Nikola Milenkovic 20m 

LB Owen Wijndal 15m

DCM Teun Koopmeiners 15m

DCM Manuel Locatelli 35m

WF Mikel Oyarzabal 65m

ST Eduoard 20m

Total 200m

Sell

Guilbert 5m

Hourihane 4m

Nakamba 10m

El Ghazi 15m

Total 34m

Leaves you with enough for a back up keeper and an attacking midfielder if you want 

Anything to stop the Abraham chat

• Like 1