Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

We need a right sided centre back with Engels leaving, I’d take Tuanzebe back (even on loan would be good)

Couldn't we maybe bring a youth on through for this role to learn off of our existing CB's. I mean we have Hause as well who could fill in and when he did so last season he had actually improved a fair bit. If all that's the case we could maybe settle still on selling Engels and have enough cover for the upcoming season.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I’d go for Edouard. I think we can push and get him for around 15m. But not aure if we get Alvares that we’d go for a striker.

I would prefer Edouard over this Abraham talk.... 

• Like 3

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

Haha, maybe you could put in a good word for me? 

I would of course, I would tell her that you're the best at spotting quality young talent 😉

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Google mate, she isn't shy. 

I found this, think I'll be supporting the women's team more next season lol. She reminds me of Naommi Watts.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

What is the reason the internet broke today?

Oh it's only because of Aston Villas recent signing of Alisha Lehmann that VT went absolute nutz.

Forget Arsenal being pissed, I bet Westham are at losing Alisha 🤣.

5 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I would prefer Edouard over this Abraham talk.... 

why because of price? If price wasn’t a factor would you still feel the same.

Tammy has better stats in the PL than Edouard has in Scotland…massive difference in levels yetTammy out performs.  So your judgement can only be based on price?

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

What is the reason the internet broke today?

Oh it's only because of Aston Villas recent signing of Alisha Lehmann that VT went absolute nutz.

Forget Arsenal being pissed, I bet Westham are at losing Alisha 🤣.

Incentive for Jack to sign his new contract😂

• Haha 1

Just now, nick76 said:

why because of price? If price wasn’t a factor would you still feel the same.

Tammy has better stats in the PL than Edouard has in Scotland…massive difference in levels yetTammy out performs.  So your judgement can only be based on price?

I've been clear that I don't want Tammy from the start, he would want to start and I prefer Watkins. I don't believe that Edouard would demand he started. 

So price is not a factor for me, I loved Tammy's work here but there is no room for him. If we're buying another expensive striker I expect them to be a total upgrade on Watkins.