• Barkley
    • Grealish
    • Watkins
    • Trézéguet (Traoré 83)
    • Elmohamady (Barkley 83)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/01/21 at 23:59

Just now, OLDVILLAIN said:

smith has not learned that zonal marking does not work anymore....how many times ffs

we still have the second most clean sheets in the league so it's not all bad though is it? but yeah, tonight the defense fell apart there in the second half.

I **** hate these words removed. Neanderthal thugs. Absolutely no talent in that team whatsoever but every season they grind out enough points to stay up through fouling, long balls and just general gamesmanship. They may have won the game but if your entire existence is just muddling along with that shit then you're pretty much losing at life.

• Like 1

MOTM was Pope by a long way

I dont know how we lost that, I really dont.  We smashed them first half and even second while we were poor we still matched them.  Unbelievable how we conceded three goals and once they came back to 2-2 you just felt they would score a third.

So angry, frustrated, disappointed, confused about that game.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, hippo said:

No exaggeration - I don't think I've ever seen us play so well and lose. 

We didn't even waste chances - pope saved them.

If I'm going to criticize anyone and it's very harsh. Martinez thus far this season, saves at least those last two.

We didn’t play well second half, they were worthy of a point, not 3.

Pretty absurd. We played some lovely football and should win this by 5 goals. Then we just collectively shit the bed. Poor by the defence. Awful by Emi and crap by Traore. 

Burnley are absolute shite mind. Once they finally are relegated I'll open the best bottle my wine fridge holds.

1 minute ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

smith has not learned that zonal marking does not work anymore....how many times ffs

The thing is, it does. We could concede twice as many man marking. Zonal is statistically proven to be better than man marking.  

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, thunderball said:

we are going to finish 10th or worse with this luck.

I'd be absolutely over the moon with 10th!! How high were you expecting us to finish? 8th? 9th? 

10th would be amazing but I just can't see it. We lose every away game these days and that's not a recipe for a top half finish.

11th or 12th is where we will finish which is still great progress. 

Edited by One For The Road
  • Like 2

Â