• Barkley
    • Grealish
    • Watkins
    • Trézéguet (Traoré 83)
    • Elmohamady (Barkley 83)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/01/21 at 23:59

How

thats about all I can say about this one

another victory for anti football , this one hurts more than usual as it’s a game we should have won by 3 or 4 .

I hope the players stick with the slick football as its pleasing to watch but we’ve got to put these shit teams to bed .

• Like 1

Worst result of the season that. Battered them in the first half, didn't take our chances and then completely crumbled in the 2nd half. Haven't been this disappointed with the team in quite a while. 

I'm not trying to think about Europe but if that's a genuine target well then results like that tonight are going to cost us big time, so disappointing. 

Southampton next as well who we never beat so that's gonna be another defeat. Bloody hell. 

As good as we were first half we didnt finish them off and Burnley upped their game second half and we wern't to hold them off. We still have a long way to go. we struggle against defensively against the ugly sides. 

When we are losing like this and West Ham winning for fun, this is like Man City turning up when Lerner thought he was the new big spender, we are going to finish 10th or worse with this luck.

Watkins was awesome, but we need a second quality striker. Also, am I being reactionary questioning our defence and in particular Mings who nearly played us into trouble again tonight?

Edited by thunderball

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

The five points we dropped here plus the 3 at Brighton and the three at Leeds. We’ve had enough quality to push for the European places but have been too sloppy at times. 

We didn't drop 3 points against Leeds. We were thrashed. 

Against Burnley however, we battered them twice and took a point. Totally different.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pacbuddies said:

What a crock of shit. Poor game management by Smith. Keeper should have stopped two of those goals. Absolute disgrace and I'm ashamed to be a Villa fan after that disgusting performance. No better than we were last season. **** joke!

take a breather mate XD

No exaggeration - I don't think I've ever seen us play so well and lose. 

We didn't even waste chances - pope saved them.

If I'm going to criticize anyone and it's very harsh. Martinez thus far this season, saves at least those last two.

• Like 4

Just now, KentVillan said:

Sometimes you don't get the rub of the green when you dominate a game. People will pick it apart with a lot of Captain Hindsight analysis, but we've absolutely spanked them there. Forget about it and move on.

Their goals all came down our left side. Traoré was knackered and had stopped tracking back to help out Cash. We needed to make the sub sooner but it didn’t happen unfortunately. 

• Like 2

Â