Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

13 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

Don’t know if this has been brought up in the thread already so apologies if it has, but remember when we signed Barkley, there was some talk of a no 8 coming in from the continent, wonder if this is who we tried to get in the summer? Don’t remember his name being mentioned but could be wrong. 

Good memory! I think the description was something along the lines of #8 from the continent that has played at the highest level (champions league?) and would be buying from a team of a higher stature than villa (currently anyway).

Really keen to see this one get over the line, can't say I know much about him but watching videos he seems amazing at breaking up play than evading his man and driving up the pitch - exactly the sort of movements which tend to release Grealish and result in a lot of our chances. I understand we smell an opportunity here in terms of lowballing but £15m down from £30m in the summer seems a good enough deal to me?

14 hours ago, jimbob80 said:

Heard he’s quite quick, blink and he’s pasteurised 

5 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Posters who wantonly post milk puns should be sterilised. 

4 hours ago, withes_shin said:

With the Milik deal done, lets hope our negotiations for Sanson don't turn sour

6 minutes ago, TRO said:

thats sour.

You lot need to pack this c*ap in, lots of people have said they dont want this "milk" cr*p ruining threads, can you just kinda pack it in please?

Who do you lot think you are?, the big cheese?

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

You lot need to pack this c*ap in, lots of people have said they dont want this "milk" cr*p ruining threads, can you just kinda pack it in please?

honestly, people creaming over themselves with their puns should just desist.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mazrim said:

Disturbing rumour that Sanson has only 4 digits on his left foot. I think its ridiculous shelling out big money for a **** freak who hasn't got normal feet. Kind of vital, you know? 

Sorry. I'm lack toes intolerant.

Family Time Reaction GIF by Lifetime

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, MaVilla said:

we are just Em mental.

Edited by TRO

14 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Disturbing rumour that Sanson has only 4 digits on his left foot. I think its ridiculous shelling out big money for a **** freak who hasn't got normal feet. Kind of vital, you know? 

Sorry. I'm lack toes intolerant.

tumbleweed lol GIF by PG Tips

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

AVB strikes me as a man who will only take his backhanders in stamped-wax-sealed envelopes. He's got notions above his station.

Sounds like he has notions about his stationary too.

• Haha 1

Â