Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

12 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Just pay them 19 M or whatever their price tag is and move on.

Why?

Why would you not negotiate a lower price.  On these type of things a buyer never buys at the price they want and the seller rarely gets the price they want.  Unless the seller doesn’t want to sell or there are many buyers then competition arises, this is not the case here.

So with FFP, the owners don’t want to waste money, we don’t want to be seen as an easy mark and we know OM are keen sellers...why would give in straight away? I’d love to understand your reasoning.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

It's not worth the agro @nick76.

As a wise man recently told me...

If you argue with an idiot you risk looking like one yourself!

I know, I know!  

I had stopped a few months ago...he got me at a weak moment just 😂

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Danishlad said:

Apparently Villas Boas has said that our offer for Sanson is pathetic.

Spurs fans think much the same about him. It is what the owners will accept that counts. He might not like it, but who knows they may be more amenable and willing to do a deal? 🤔

Tottenham and Everton to miss out on Arkadiusz Milik as he travels to  Marseille to seal loan move - 247 News Around The World

1 minute ago, AntrimBlack said:

We could certainly do with this guy. McGinn's form recently has been very patchy.

We could certainly do with him yes. 

But McGinn vs Palace, Chelsea and Man Utd was immense. Feel like this game was just ring-rust (like a number of others on the park)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

It's not worth the agro @nick76.

As a wise man recently told me...

If you argue with an idiot you risk looking like one yourself!

I read this somewhere recently (might even have been on here) - If you argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to your level and then beat you thorugh experience.

3 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

I read this somewhere recently (might even have been on here) - If you argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to your level and then beat you thorugh experience.

Mark Twain*

And no, he's not on VT.

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

it was on here.

i posted it.

its true.

i agree with u :P

Â