Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

5 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Just can't see us going from 'Pathetic' to done in one jump either way to be honest. Assuming the numbers are all correct I certainly don't think €2m extra (9 to 11m) does it.

It's important we creep up though testing their resolve - as much as I'd like a transfer in ASAP 😄so no moan from me if it does get rejected

OH wow it was as little as 9? I heard it was 14 or 15m

5 hours ago, dounavilla said:
Olympique de Marseille sporting director Pablo Longoria is actively searching to replace Morgan Sanson. Marseille expect €17m or €18m from #avfc but an offer of €15m could be enough. [@lequipe]
Olympique de Marseille sporting director Pablo Longoria is actively searching to replace Morgan Sanson. Marseille expect €17m or €18m from #avfc but an offer of €15m could be enough. [@lequipe]

Somebody was excited, wetting there pants excited, looks as though they could fill a swimming pool.

8 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

No matter how many times he says it I'm still not going to believe that thieving liar Villareport. He needs to be reported.

Want some cheese with that whine? 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Just can't see us going from 'Pathetic' to done in one jump either way to be honest. Assuming the numbers are all correct I certainly don't think €2m extra (9 to 11m) does it.

Worth considering that their manager and board have extreme interest to drum up interest from other clubs. Might be the case he's not worth €15-20 million and we know it. They know we know it and thus are desperate to make it public we haven't given them bid as big as they would like.

In any case he's worth a lot more and we've lowballed them. Good on us.

Let them make noise and for every day that passes cut off £200 k.

Once they get no other offer. They will sell quickly enough, whether it's considered pathetic now or not.

I'd also consider just moving on to other targets at clubs that deal in more professional manners. Pretty clear Marseille feels talking through the media is normal for business and transfers. I'm not sure we'd agree.

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 2

Transfer fees are such a joke now. Every half decent players seems to be 15-20m as standard. It wasn’t that long ago you could spend over 200 million in 2 summers and be challenging for top 4 or more.

On the other hand it does seem to mean players are more likely to hold on to their better players now. Which improves the competitiveness of the league. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Â