Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

35 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Good but different kind of player to Sanson.

From what I've read (I'm not pretending to follow Ligue 1 I promise, I just read a lot of football stuff) Marseille have been playing Sanson much further forward this season and he's been shoe-horned into a more attacking role that has meant his form has dipped.

I don't think AVB knows what to do with him anymore. They sold no central midfield players and brought in Cuisance on loan from Munich and Gueye so two new 21 year olds fighting for the positions Sanson is best in. It wouldn't surprise me if Cuisance is on a loan deal where there's an agreement how much he plays. 

Harit would sign and play in the position Sanson has been made to cover this season. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, skarroki said:

From what I've read (I'm not pretending to follow Ligue 1 I promise, I just read a lot of football stuff) Marseille have been playing Sanson much further forward this season and he's been shoe-horned into a more attacking role that has meant his form has dipped.

I don't think AVB knows what to do with him anymore. They sold no central midfield players and brought in Cuisance on loan from Munich and Gueye so two new 21 year olds fighting for the positions Sanson is best in. It wouldn't surprise me if Cuisance is on a loan deal where there's an agreement how much he plays. 

Harit would sign and play in the position Sanson has been made to cover this season. 

Sanson is pretty good in advanced roles. He has struggled a bit with injuries this season only 10 games started and 2 sub appearance but he has 2 goals and 3 assists in those games assuming he plays 30 games that would translate to like 6 goals and 8 assists.

Before he joined marseille he played as a 10 or a RM. Which means he could play that role for us as well and potentially just be a better trezeguet at it if we needed him to. Or we could play him as a DM or CAM in 4-2-3-1 or a CM in a 4-3-3. He is a very versatile player and both his offensive and defensive stats are very good.

Edited by MotoMkali
Stat was wrong so I removed it

Â