Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, romavillan said:

That was my first thought, I think he's more a forward thinking midfielder than a deep midfielder isn't he? 

Not according to the Marseille fan on a podcast I listened to the other day. He's more hard working, box to box centre mid with a bit of flair up his sleeve for special occasions. So a McGinn type. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Nice little video here on the type of player Sanson is and how he might fit in at Villa. 

It’s a good channel this one, he’s not a Villa fan but does make a lot of content on us. Mainly because we’re ducking brilliant!

Excellent Video that and evidence that a player like Sanson can potentially transform us. I'd prefer us to play 4-3-3 as I think he's more effective in that and will get us greater possession in games especially against the likes of City etc etc. This brings as the video suggests more of Jack Grealish on to the ball. Just this one signing alone will mean we have one of the best midfields in the league.

Edited by Sulberto21
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

Nice little video here on the type of player Sanson is and how he might fit in at Villa. 

It’s a good channel this one, he’s not a Villa fan but does make a lot of content on us. Mainly because we’re ducking brilliant!

Is that the Newcastle fan from The Football Ramble? Sounds just like him.

• Like 1

Looks a cracking player. AVB's ranting gives me confidence the deal is on. He has been bonkers for sometime now and the club have basically given him the kids steering wheel when it comes to his transfer "input"

Untitled.jpg.3c7eaa089db57283e8c83b02d5638ad4.jpg

He will probably be fired by next week anyway :)

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Putting in weak offers. 

This sound like prime Ed Woodard 

If it’s true, and we have put an offer in below the asking price, then it’s no different to any other negotiation. It happens all the time, everywhere. There’s nothing wrong with our negotiating and player recruitment. We’ve done alright with Martinez, Watkins, Cash, Traore etc...

• Like 2

It's wierd that the same posters can simultaneously claim we overpaid for the like of Traore/Watkins/Wesley etc, whilst at the same time claiming we should stop being cheapskates and "get it done"

The transfer window never ceases to amaze. It brings out the same numpties every year. 

Edited by av1

Â