Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Mate. He's been managed by 3 Managers now with the same result.. I don't see how this can be blamed on " Steven ".

Injuries limited his chances under Smith. And at that time he was new to the league as well.

Gerrard destroyed his confidence by playing a badly performing McGinn over him no matter what, he had no match fitness/confidence by the time Unai came in.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

Wasn't it Purslow lauding our bargain purchase of getting a 30 mill player for 15-18mill.

I mean if they truly believed that why wasn't he played when possible? Our midfield has legit been low level poor until very recently yet kept back a '30 mill player' 

This is on the whole club especially Purslow. 

I've always thought Sanson played atleast 7/10 every game and looked good so the only thing I can imagine is that he is a poor trainer (Dele Alli) or he has a bad attitude(or comes across like that). 

Purslow is full of shit

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Perhaps the biggest overreaction from a "manager" to a bottle kick in football history. 

Such a massive shame if he goes. 

Gerrard's a mountain sized cock. 

Gerrard and by  association Purslow have done more damage in 12 months than Lerner did in years. 

2 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Gerrard and by  association Purslow have done more damage in 12 months than Lerner did in years. 

urm, not sure thats true, regardless of how much we hate Gerrard.

Lerner's tenure led to relegation and 3 years in the championship.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

What a very strange take.

We lost a few players and slipped down the table like all teams do every now and then last season/start of this one. We are now midtable PL.

Lerner took us from Europe to the Championship. 

• Like 1

Just now, Adam2003 said:

What a very strange take.

We lost a few players and slipped down the table like all teams do every now and then last season/start of this one. We are now midtable PL.

Lerner took us from Europe to the Championship. 

tbf, Lerner took us from mid table, to Europe, to the Championship :)

• Like 3

Just now, MaVilla said:

tbf, Lerner took us from mid table, to Europe, to the Championship :)

Myth. The two season prior to Lerner buying us we finished 10th  and 6th - Lerner didn't add anything to our sporting achievement after spending a chunk of his wealth. The best manager of Lerner's reign wasn't even appointed by him 🤣

Just now, Villa_Vids said:

Myth. The two season prior to Lerner buying us we finished 10th  and 6th - Lerner didn't add anything to our sporting achievement after spending a chunk of his wealth. The best manager of Lerner's reign wasn't even appointed by him 🤣

We came 16th in 2005-06 in a very underachieving squad. 

As for Sanson goodnight sweet prince. It's been emotional.

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

We came 16th in 2005-06 in a very underachieving squad. 

As for Sanson goodnight sweet prince. It's been emotional.

Exactly. I think that squad was capable of better but DOL was kept on too long under a selling Ellis, it turned poisonous and we massively underachieved that season (15/16). 

Anyway. Sanson leaving is the right decision, why keep somebody who barely plays for us? There is more that meets the eye to this failure of a signing, I'm sure it will be revealed in time. Dean Smith had very high hopes for him, I remember Smith penning a letter and saying that he will be an exciting signing - Next thing we know, Sanson is flipping him off at the Emirates.

Â