Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

I'm proud that we're taking our time with him and not throwing him in at the deep end. That will pay dividends as he works his way into the team proper and, hopefully, starts off with a bang unlike our 'foreign' signings from last season.

Edited by AV82
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, AV82 said:

I'm proud that we're taking our time with him and not throwing him in at the deep. That will pay dividends as he works his way into the team proper and, hopefully, starts off with a bang unlike our 'foreign' signings from last season.

And yet most can’t understand why he isn’t starting 😂 the way we are bedding him in is definitely the correct way to do it Fabinho had a similar start to his Liverpool career 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AV82 said:

I'm proud that we're taking our time with him and not throwing him in at the deep. That will pay dividends as he works his way into the team proper and, hopefully, starts off with a bang unlike our 'foreign' signings from last season.

he's not some green 17 year old, I think he's ready to start.

4 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

he's not some green 17 year old, I think he's ready to start.

He might be but were not in a position that we are forced to throw him in at the deep end alot of our signings last season were given the sink or swim treatment we simply had no choice,  this season we do , you do understand that this is the way most teams do with new signings? 

49 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

No I don't understand how most teams do the things they do, i thought it was all dark magic... I actually presumed 'most teams' that you speak of, just put their new signings in a small shed and feed them mung beans and iron brew till the sun sets highest in the North and the sheep cry softly into the night. If only I truly understood the things you do.

Yes thats what I thought 

• Haha 1

Â