Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

How good it is to have a midfielder to bring on to make in impact, weather chasing or defending a game. With his acquisition and Ramsey's development our squad suddenly looks much better. 

Starts will come with time, his cameos so far have all been good. 

• Like 3

He's really good to bring on in games we're 1 up. You can tell with him on the ball he's played at a high level for many years. Dosen't panic at all.

I'd like to see him start a game sooner or later but rare luxury position we're in where a mid season signing isn't heralded as some miracle saviour (remember the fawning Carles Gil and Scott Sinclair got one mid season under Lambert) and we can ease him in at our own pace as he settles into the squad and off the pitch.

He doesn't look hurried on the ball like a lot of players coming over to the Premier League from France as he already plays the game at 100mph, but with a delicate touch to go with it. It'll stand him in good stead. 

Lazy comparison perhaps but he actually looks like the player I thought Veretout was going to be.

It's still early in his AV career, but always thought he would show his class and would prove to be a starter in the team long term. Will be interesting to see how the team evolves over the next 6 months and who fits in where?

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

Bring him in instead of McGinn or Marvelous? 

Or Ramsey, kid is only 19 and starting 2 games this close together might be rough. But I'm not going to complain when our academy players starts.

Sanson can play in more attacking position even if he's not a #10 like Fernandes or Maddison 

1 minute ago, sne said:

Or Ramsey, kid is only 19 and starting 2 games this close together might be rough. But I'm not going to complain when our academy players starts.

Sanson can play in more attacking position even if he's not a #10 like Fernandes or Maddison 

Good point.

In a triangle with Luiz and Marvelous in behind him.

• Like 3

Â