Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Should we call him 'the executioner' given Charles-Henri Sanson executed over 3000 people. Including the last King of France and Robespierre

He was also known as the Gentleman of Paris which I quite like. 

Edited by MotoMkali

Naturally Sangyung will want to impress so I'm sure he will be bang up for it if/when he gets a start. Dean will want to make sure he's acclimatised before handing a start but look forward to seeing him. Personally I want to see someone who can put some pace on the ball when passing.... its something we're pretty poor at and it drives me mad! 

18 minutes ago, birdman said:

Naturally Sangyung will want to impress so I'm sure he will be bang up for it if/when he gets a start. Dean will want to make sure he's acclimatised before handing a start but look forward to seeing him. Personally I want to see someone who can put some pace on the ball when passing.... its something we're pretty poor at and it drives me mad! 

It’s marvellous what auto-correct is doing for this thread. So far our new signing has been changed to Kenny Sansom, a spice made from dried berries, and a South Korean car manufacturer.

Maybe we should stick with Morgan?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

It’s marvellous what auto-correct is doing for this thread. So far our new signing has been changed to Kenny Sansom, a spice made from dried berries, and a South Korean car manufacturer.

Maybe we should stick with Morgan?

Think Wes Morgan is retired mate. This thread is about JP Morgan Sanson.

• Like 1

I see no reason why Smorgasbord shouldn’t come in for McGinn. He seems to offer the same in terms of energy and tenacity from his brief cameo. I’d anyone needs a kick up the arse it’s McGinn. I want him back to his best and I feel like competition will help that.

Barkley obviously needs a kick up the arse as well and I’d drop him for basically any of our attacking mids, wingers or whoever. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Looking forward to seeing him over 90. Think he once he gets his chance he'll be difficult to drop.

I'm as patient as the next bloke and I know it will take time for him to integrate into the squad.....

.... but I can't wait another 65-odd years before he plays.

:trollface:

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, Awol said:

Hard to disagree. 

that is statistical proof of barkley's lack of effort on Saturday. heard that he's being called the latest scapegoat. in my opinion the criticism of barkley is down to his lack of effort and is totally justified.

i'd like to see more of sanson. but no way is he starting saturday. smith won't change it

• Like 2

Â